Absolutely inspiring!!!
  • yaddayaddayadda
    yaddayaddayadda Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    What a great story! So happy for you:-)
  • aliciagetshealthy
    aliciagetshealthy Posts: 946 Member
    Options
    **applause applause applause!!** I don't even know you and I'm so stinking happy for you! Congratulations on your second lease on life.
  • bigmike1712
    bigmike1712 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    well done Sir, as a big guy myself this is exactly what i want to achieve and shows you can do it

Well done again what a change
  • Coffeeholic8
    Coffeeholic8 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Yes, things happen and we eat, and I am going to guess that some days you do still eat-not the best foods- but your lifestyle has changed so much.
    You are correct, some days I don't eat healthy at all but you know what? It doesn't undo the hard work, it's nice be able to do it and a little of what you fancy does indeed do you good.
  • treagal
    treagal Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Oh man, your story brought tears to my eyes. I am so happy for you, what an amazing experience you have had. Way to go.
  • looplulu
    looplulu Posts: 21
    Options
    What an awesome and inspiring story! Congratulations!
  • charovnitza
    charovnitza Posts: 689
    Options
    A wonderful, incredible, fantastic story! Good for you!! :flowerforyou:
  • Brenda4105
    Brenda4105 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    OMG! You look incredible! I a having doubts about reaching my goals, at my age, which is the same as you - by the way. Hearing about people like you gives me hope and motivates me to think maybe I can do this. Maybe I am not to old. Thank you for sharing.

If I were you I would be so pumped about the Spinning class that the post would have been even longer. :bigsmile:
  • SusanKKO
    SusanKKO Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your determination to change your life. I'm sorry for your loss, but it's great to see that you've come so far! Truly inspiring!
  • betsz1
    betsz1 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Well hello there.. ;). You did a fantastic job of telling your awesome story...which should be a book...you know how I feel about that! You are such an inspiration...to me and to everyone who crosses your path. It's amazing to look at the pictures of your transformation! It's been so much fun to be along for the ride...watching you achieve goal after goal. You've become my best friend...and I need to thank you for helping me in so many ways. Especially encouraging me to try Spinning...which has become my favorite form of exercise! You are going to be THE best Spinning Instructor ever. As you know I'm part of the 50+ generation and I feel the same way about fitness classes....there needs to be someone like you to inspire us! Thank you for this forum post...it's going to touch a lot of peoples hearts and help them to realize that their dreams are possible....and very very achievable. Since we became friends in July 2012 I've become a different person thanks to you...you're the absolute best!! (((Big Hug)))
  • beyondjupiter
    beyondjupiter Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    This story is eloquent, inspiring, and you sir, are an amazing man. I would definitely buy your book.

Thank you for sharing and being you.

Jen
  • Coffeeholic8
    Coffeeholic8 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    I a having doubts about reaching my goals, at my age, which is the same as you - by the way. Hearing about people like you gives me hope and motivates me to think maybe I can do this. Maybe I am not to old.
    Don't have doubts, you can do it, you are indeed not too old.
  • new_bella
    new_bella Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Wow! That is fantastic! You look great and are such an inspiration!

Thank you for sharing.
  • SCtolulu
    SCtolulu Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    What a great story!!!
  • Simply amazing, that is what I think of you. I truly enjoy your friendship and your eloquently described workouts are always inspiring :). I cannot wait to see what this next year has in store for you!
  • cubsgirlinny
    cubsgirlinny Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    thanks for sharing
  • ashlinmarie
    ashlinmarie Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    Very inspiring story! Good luck with your Triathlon and your classes! You look amazing, btw ;)
  • lsumomma
    lsumomma Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Fantastic testimony!
  • pet1127
    pet1127 Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    I am at a loss for words just wow!!!
    I have been struggling the last 6 months ty for this I just might be back on track :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!