Options
    Beautiful progress:)
  • Twisted_sista
    Twisted_sista Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Great work!
  • Karamelicious
    Options
    You look absoluetly AMAZING!!!! Congratulations on the great job! You are a great inspiration that even those of us with just a little weight to lose will be able to see such a great difference. 30 pounds is how much I need to lose to reach my goal and I think I can truly do it seeing you. Thanks so much for your courage. :drinker: And congrats on your new baby girl. :flowerforyou:
  • ColdKarmaGrl
    ColdKarmaGrl Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Amzing job!! :) You look wonderful! xx
  • Vicks1978
    Vicks1978 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    well done, amazing transformation!! this is the kind of pic i am hoping to get!!

very inspiring!
  • harehartley
    Options
    well Done you. thats great.
  • lowdog5
    lowdog5 Posts: 33
    Options
    Wow, That's outstanding! 5 months and you look totally different.....I just started and hope to be right behind you....Thanks for the encouragement! Good Luck!
  • Silvervixen79
    Silvervixen79 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Your legs and thighs look fantastic!! Mine look like your before picture even though I have lost 34 lbs so far..
  • Helenal91
    Helenal91 Posts: 71
    Options
    Amazing well done!
  • janatarnhem
    janatarnhem Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    Hi - inspiring - you look great! Can I add you as a pal please?! I've along way to go and am finding it hard!
  • crenner07
    crenner07 Posts: 36
    Options
    Congrats!! You look amazing!! I just hit (basically) 35 pounds at last check. I don't see as much of a difference as you, but here's hoping it will come!
  • MadeittoMaintenance
    Options
    Absolutely amazing,, You have done a great job! I am 5' 2" and I know exactly how it feels and looks, to have that extra weight on.. You are looking great! Keep up the good work!
  • Joniboloney
    Joniboloney Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    You look amazing. Thanks for your inspiring post!
  • posypink
    posypink Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    :-) wow you look amazing! As a fellow dinky person (4' 10") you are so inspiring! congrats on your baby too! I am aiming for 126lb and have lost 33 so far, 11lb to lose! Can i add you please? :-) xx
  • treatingmybodyright
    treatingmybodyright Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! You've made amazing changes in 5 short months--way to go!
  • RickyLuvsMary4ever
    RickyLuvsMary4ever Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    That is a great job, and your feeling great extra bonus!

The difference is remarkable.
  • kbsd456
    kbsd456 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    You can see a HUGE difference not only on your stomach but on your legs and face! . you look great and hopefully you accept my friend request
  • perpetuallyfit
    perpetuallyfit Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    What an amazing achievement!:drinker:
  • Snotori
    Snotori Posts: 156
    Options
    Nice Job :)
  • keriberi9
    keriberi9 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Great job! I also have a baby born in June 2012. You have quite a change in only a few months :) Keep up the great work! Congrats!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!