Options

Replies

• ang3li
    ang3li Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Hey ladies

I have done level 1 twice
    and now am on level 2..

i am not really doing it properly but have wanted to add the 30 day shred in addition to my 3 day week weight lifting routine..

I try and do it at least once a week.. but would like to be able to get up in the morning and do it at least twice a week!

Level 2 was much harder.. I enjoy it though

Please feel free to add me ladies!
  • HJOHNSON33
    HJOHNSON33 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I am on level 1 day 8. Feel free to add me :)
  • nikky731
    nikky731 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I sent you a request!
  • mombieocalypse
    Options
    I have to retry it. I am just beginning a jogging program and am fighting off potential shin splints. I threw in the 30ds and thought my shins were going to burst during the jumping jacks so I never went back. I am looking forward to adding it back in on my non-jogging days. I love seeing everyone's results. Stick with it, I think you will be amazed.
  • jesantos
    jesantos Posts: 4
    Options
    30 day shred is great i even have the 6 week 6 pack. keep going the results are worth it
  • emilyahartmann
    emilyahartmann Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I just started level 1! I can tell I am going to need support to keep doing this :)
  • PaigeCatherine0
    Options
    I'm a few days into level 2 and it's much more challenging than level 1!
  • PrincessEliNa
    PrincessEliNa Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    Hey!! I just completed day 3 of the 30 Day Shred (I'm doing 2 days in, 1 rest day)
    Please feel free to add me (Anyone who is doing it)
    I could seriously use the support!!
  • babyweight100
    babyweight100 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I started D1L1 but my baby woke up when I was half way through. I think ill start over again. dont know how im gonna get through 30 days of this! excited to see myself in 30 days though, lol.
    hope you finish this time around!
  • LarDoucheLar
    LarDoucheLar Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Added you all :). Xx on day 5 today
  • stinasn
    stinasn Posts: 14
    Options
    I'm half way through level 2. I've been doing it a bit more slowly than she says to do it, but I don't think it's that important, I am for at least 3 sessions per week.

Level 2 is so much harder than level 1 which I breezed through, I'm scared of level 3 now haha :)
  • MMFernaays
    MMFernaays Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Beginning level 2 today. I'm not going to lie, I'm a little nervous. Yesterday should have been the start to level 2, but I took a day off and went to a Zumba class instead. I've owned this jewel of a CD for a few years now, but it wasn't until a few weeks ago that I started using MFP again and was able to see all of the success everyone has with the DVD. Feeling stronger everyday! I'd like to thank everyone for posting about the 30 day Shred, it helped me to get started again.

I've also purchased Yoga melt down and Ripped in 30, but first I have to get through D1L2! :)
  • JustAGirl0916
    JustAGirl0916 Posts: 1,020
    Options
    I will be on day 7 level 1 today. I wasn't home this weekend so I missed my workouts! Back on it today though! I'm ready for it actually :)
  • qlk77
    qlk77 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I just did L1D2. Feel free to add me anyone :)

I'm not doing every day for 30 days as it's just not manageable with my 2 kids at home with me but I will try for 5 days a week.

I suck at push ups and they're on my knees!

Are people supplementing with other workouts as well?
  • nlabahn
    nlabahn Posts: 4
    Options
    Just started L1D1 today & want to see it through to the end. Results look amazing! Need to keep motivation, feel free to add me:)
  • jennate2006
    jennate2006 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I am on L3D6! Amazing inches lost so far. Going to be starting Ripped in 30 after and I also do her Killer Buns and Thighs 3 times a week. Feel free anyone to add me for motivation. It is so hard at the beginning but now I look forward to that workout everyday. I also add lots of cardio in almost everyday:)

Ive lost a total of 7 inches:)
  • LarDoucheLar
    LarDoucheLar Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Added everyone :) xx
  • qlk77
    qlk77 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    How's everyone doing? I just did L1D5 today. I can't stand her voice anymore and now that I know the routine well for L1, I just leave music on. I still haven't improved for push ups - I'm finding them impossible! Probably going to need to take 3 days off this week as I'm going away for a girls weekend on Sat but will get back to it on Monday :)
  • MMFernaays
    MMFernaays Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Finished L2D6 last night...phew...I also walked with the kids and ran a mile....sp, I definitely felt it when I was doing the exercises. I kept asking myself if I was going to go a little lighter or not do as many reps., but I just couldn't justify it...so I did it all! Feels good to push myself!
  • sisrja210
    Options
    I am on day 2 today lets share and keep each other motivated.