Are you a "freaky eater"?

Options
2»

Replies

• WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    Have you considered using a knife and fork to remove meat from the bone? Just wondering.
  • wtw0n
    wtw0n Posts: 1,083 Member
    Options
    There are two things I don't eat because I can't stand the taste: blue cheese and pumpkin. Besides those two there are a few other things I don't eat, but that's because of allergies.

So yeah, I eat pretty much anything.
  • thefewsteps
    thefewsteps Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    the only thing freaky about you is that you like raisins. yuck!
  • Yeller_Sensation
    Yeller_Sensation Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    I am a "freaky eater" only when I cannot easily categorize tastes. For instance: many people love pumpkin but I have difficulty accepting it because it tastes neither sweet nor salty to me. It's an in-between that drives me nuts.
  • MSeel1984
    MSeel1984 Posts: 2,297 Member
    Options
    I eat peanut butter every day. This has been almost a year. I feel incomplete if I don't eat any peanut butter...I crave it more than any other food.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    I loathe celery. Don't really like mushroom. That's about it.

Oh and peanut butter... don't like it. Probably because I'm French and never had any until I was 17. None of the French people I know who've tried it liked it either. But it's fine in chocolate.
  • Illona88
    Illona88 Posts: 903 Member
    Options
    as long as its not spicy HOT I will eat it ! thats how I was taught . If it was put on our plates we ate it and thanked the Lord we had it so that gave me a love of all kinds of food and a willingness to try new ones.

Not religious, but was basically brought up the same way. We had to eat what was put on the table and if we refused, our Mom would lock us in the hallway with our plate and wouldn't let us out until we finished it.
    I now eat basically anything and make sure to thank whoever has cooked it (apart from a couple of things I'm allergic to).
  • awtume9
    awtume9 Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    I'm a big texture person... mainly chunky type foods turn me off:

-yogurt with fruit on the bottom
    -OJ with pulp

Those are the two biggest ones!
  • Songbirdcw
    Songbirdcw Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty picky, not freaky...I don't think

Carrots, broccoli, and spinach I prefer raw. I don't particularly care for them cooked.
    I don't like the smell of eggs scrambled sometimes...it freaks me out
    Too much cheese freaks me out
    Now that I've been a pscetarian (only seafood) for 5 yrs, smell of meat cooking and sight of bloody meat churns my stomach.