Skinny Wednesday Challenge

Options

Replies

• Zaggytiddies
    Zaggytiddies Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    I am in! I was a gainer last week and I need to change that this week!
  • callie365
    callie365 Posts: 689
    Options
    WoW Wednesday rolled around quick... please count me in! :smile:
  • AmandaB4588
    AmandaB4588 Posts: 655
    Options
    I just finished my last final tonight. I'M IN!!!
  • hawaiibound
    hawaiibound Posts: 158
    Options
    i'm so in!!!!! I"m excited to see if i can do it!!!
  • mom2mykiddos
    mom2mykiddos Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Sounds great- I'm in!:smile:
  • Fancy_Nancy2
    Fancy_Nancy2 Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    I am so in. Going to go get some crystle light for my water to see if that helps me get some down.
  • ashnichole10
    Options
    I'm in! =)
  • nicki98
    nicki98 Posts: 3
    Options
    I'm in
  • michelletaylor10
    Options
    That's It! Count Me in this week,I am going to give it a try! I hope it will be as easy as it looks!!! :blushing:
  • Rudie
    Rudie Posts: 27
    Options
    I'm definitely in. I'm out for dinner tonight (only at Yo! Sushi so that's no problem on calories) so I won't get to the gym. I'm going to get my exercise by walking across London to my meetings and to dinner, rather than going on the tube.
  • FabulousFifty
    FabulousFifty Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    Ok.....here we goooooooooooooooo! Off to a good start here. Raisin Bran for breakfast and lots of water. Going to get a workout in before and after work. I am determined to get over the hump with a smile on my face!:bigsmile:

How is it going for you guys? Water, water, water! :drinker:

Cheers!
  • jessicakate26
    Options
    I am definitely IN!!! Thanks for reaching out fabfifty!!!!!! Working at home today...oatmeal for breakfast and on my second 8oz of water!! Here we go Wednesday!!!
  • pmjsmom
    pmjsmom Posts: 1,926 Member
    Options
    Did a double workout this morning, good breakfast, 40 oz. water already. Off to work now. Everyone have a good day!
  • AliceLMS
    AliceLMS Posts: 2,428 Member
    Options
    Go girls! I am up and at it. 64 oz down. 540 calories up.
  • Sebastiansmommy
    Options
    You go Alice!:bigsmile: :bigsmile: So far I too got 64 oz down:drinker: and have done a 5 mile walk/jog. Round 2 comes later, I think my real challenge today is to stay under my sodium, I just started monitoring it and I know thats the reason my weight loss is so slow, I'm always over. I love salt:frown:

Hope everyone has a wonderful day! I'll check back later:flowerforyou:

~Jessica
  • Hopey1994
    Hopey1994 Posts: 307
    Options
    Not sure how I can manage a work out today but I'll certainly try! 64 oz water down and calories are good, but I'm babysitting today until 5. Then dinner and probably a walk and trip to the park with baby girl. Y'all are doing awesome on your water!
  • mama22girlz
    mama22girlz Posts: 291
    Options
    you guys are all doing great with your water. I've always had issues hitting my 8 so I'm aiming for that today. Done shred level 30, off to do some zumba cardio party, and then my 100 pushup challange and ab challange day one.
  • callie365
    callie365 Posts: 689
    Options
    Hi girls:smile:

I got my Si6 Burn It Up done... I'm good on the calories and 80 oz water.

What helps me with the water is drinking it from my favorite/special, coffee and tea mug... its the perfect size and I can slam 16 oz easy. I use to HATE water, but it tends to grow on you! +++ the best is..... my HAIR & skin looks so much better!

Cheers to us :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • Hopey1994
    Hopey1994 Posts: 307
    Options
    Getting to gym it up afterall! My husband sent me an ice cream maker for Mother's Day and I made some peanut butter cup ice cream this afternoon....for my daughter and her friend, of course! Maybe just 1 serving? I'm grossly under my calories...... ok, now I'm just trying to justify...no good.......
  • mama22girlz
    mama22girlz Posts: 291
    Options
    Getting to gym it up afterall! My husband sent me an ice cream maker for Mother's Day and I made some peanut butter cup ice cream this afternoon....for my daughter and her friend, of course! Maybe just 1 serving? I'm grossly under my calories...... ok, now I'm just trying to justify...no good.......

AHHH I'm sure he was trying to be nice but... An Icecream machine.. maybe not the best idea?? Can you make frozen yoguart??