Question for the ladies who lost 1+ cup sizes

Did you notice that your smaller boobs have become perkier than your bigger boobs? Or more saggier?
I'm concerned about this because I know my boobs will get smaller, but I don't want them to get saggier as well. I know it depends on the individual and I can't do much about it, but I'm just curious what happened to you ladies.

Replies

• jade2112
    jade2112 Posts: 272 Member
    I went from a B to a training bra. Now, since there is nothing for the bra band to catch on to stay in place, I don't bother wearing one.

They are a bit flabbier and saggier, but pretty much the same just way smaller. Keep in mind that I'm 49 years old. I'm sure yours will be just fine.
  • jolene_ca
    jolene_ca Posts: 91 Member
    I'm down to my "original" 34B from a 38D. They are saggy. But I also had 5 kids and breastfed.
  • DancingMoosie
    DancingMoosie Posts: 8,619 Member
    I've lot 4 inches or more off my chest alone. Went from 34D to, I'm not really sure because I have no bras that fit. I'm wearing the stretchy Fruit of the Loom or Hanes ones they sell at Walmart. No, definitely not perky. Deflated is a better word.
  • I went from a 36ddd to a 34d. Unfortunately, my boobs are saggier and appear almost deflated. I'm in my 20s so it has nothing to do with age. It is disheartening but I'd never trade it in to have the weight back.
  • Saggier.... Sigh :sad:
  • Justjamie0418
    Justjamie0418 Posts: 1,065 Member
    Saggier and deflated. Blah.

Boob job is in my distant future.
  • Warchortle
    Warchortle Posts: 2,197 Member
    I'm going to guess some of these responses are from people who didn't do a mix of flat bench, decline bench, incline bench, and either cross cable flys or dumb bell flys. I've seen women retain their firmness, by wearing adequate support, drinking water, moisturizing and adding resistance/weight training for pectorals.
  • Klem4
    Klem4 Posts: 399 Member
    Well, mine are a bit saggier, but I've had kids and breastfed. so, they've been through a lot. lol. and I DO do a lot of chest work. so that's not the problem. lol
  • emmalousmom1
    emmalousmom1 Posts: 121 Member
    when I lost 125lbs in 2004, I went from at least DD to long empty sacs(sorry tmi), lol, when I lied on my back all I could see was ribs, the sacs hung in my armpits, lol, I paid $8000 for implants, breast lift and internal bra:) Now that I gained weight back, they are too big, and I am losing off them again, but they still have the nice shape and lift, so far:)
  • Natihilator
    Natihilator Posts: 1,778 Member
    I'm going to guess some of these responses are from people who didn't do a mix of flat bench, decline bench, incline bench, and either cross cable flys or dumb bell flys. I've seen women retain their firmness, by wearing adequate support, drinking water, moisturizing and adding resistance/weight training for pectorals.

says a dude
  • I had the opposite effect - mine got perkier, but I do a lot of chest exercises too. I went from lord knows what before (was clearly the wrong size) to a 38D. I have tons of stretch marks which are super gross but if nothing else at least I do not have to worry about getting breast implants.
  • I went from a 36C down to a 36B...sometimes can still fit a C but most times it's a B..depends on the brand. I also had stopped breastfeeding. Noticed mine are softer and less perky, but not saggy. Might try some firming lotion.
  • GretchenReine
    GretchenReine Posts: 1,374 Member
    I've gone from a 48DDD to a 34C (sometimes B). I like to think that my perky boobs are hiding under my saggy ones...but...I'm fairly certain that's not the case. Like others have said...I wouldn't trade my weight loss for the world. There are doctors that can fix my boobs!
  • Jenn010101
    Jenn010101 Posts: 18 Member
    My first weight loss journey I went from 240 pounds to 162 pounds in my late teens. I was about a 38E and after all that weight loss I only went down to 38DD but they were much more perkier. This current weight loss round though (about 10 years later) they are becoming "shapeless" and "deflated" :(
  • TeachTheGirl
    TeachTheGirl Posts: 2,091 Member

says a dude

Not only that, but that's a MASSIVE assumption. I do a mixture of pectoral exercises on a weekly basis, but there's no lift because of the way my breasts are. Just because 'some women' manage to retain shape/firmness of their breasts does not mean all will, even if the routine is the same. Breastfeeding for many of us has changed the shape of our breasts entirely. As will rapid weight-loss. As will a NUMBER of different reasons.

Our breasts, just as each of us as people, are individuals.
  • MrsSassyPants
    MrsSassyPants Posts: 223 Member
    Try to lose weight slow and steady giving your skin a chance to catch up. Skin elasticity takes a while. This is the best advice I can think of.

Edit: Also adding some weight training and good support!
  • Natihilator
    Natihilator Posts: 1,778 Member

says a dude

Not only that, but that's a MASSIVE assumption. I do a mixture of pectoral exercises on a weekly basis, but there's no lift because of the way my breasts are. Just because 'some women' manage to retain shape/firmness of their breasts does not mean all will, even if the routine is the same. Breastfeeding for many of us has changed the shape of our breasts entirely. As will rapid weight-loss. As will a NUMBER of different reasons.

Thanks for elaborating, I was too lazy :flowerforyou:
  • Aradia_Silvermoon
    Aradia_Silvermoon Posts: 375 Member

says a dude

My thoughts exactly!

My boobs had already began to sag before I started losing weight but now it's not funny how saggy they are! I have a child and breastfed so they were already out of shape the weight gain just made it worse.
  • lovemitch125
    lovemitch125 Posts: 257 Member
    I started at a 38DD. So far all I know is that I have lost 4 inches so I will guestimate that I am now a 34D, but I won't know for sure until I get measured at Victoria Secret this summer. They have stayed pretty much the same other than that. If I stay at low D or C I will be happy :) DD was a bit too big for me and hurt my back, now I'm quite happy and people don't seem to notice they've gotten much smaller, actually because my stomach is flatter, they actually look bigger :laugh:
  • PixelTreason
    PixelTreason Posts: 226 Member
    Deflated, but I can't tell if saggier because they are 2 cup sizes smaller.

I do plenty of chest exercises. I'm just 36 years old and lost 50 pounds! Chest exercises can only do so much. :)

I'll tell you what though - I love them now more than ever!