Question for the ladies who lost 1+ cup sizes

Replies

• femme62209
    femme62209 Posts: 327 Member
    I have gone from a 40DD to a 36C. I would say that my boobs are still roughly the same shape/firmness as before. Not perky, not saggy. I am incredibly happy with my smaller, yet still average sized boobs :)

Info: I am 21 and do do chest exercises.
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    I'm going to guess some of these responses are from people who didn't do a mix of flat bench, decline bench, incline bench, and either cross cable flys or dumb bell flys. I've seen women retain their firmness, by wearing adequate support, drinking water, moisturizing and adding resistance/weight training for pectorals.

you seem to have studied this matter quite a bit sir
  • sharpdagger
    sharpdagger Posts: 91 Member
    To cheer you ladies up, some guys like a little sag (me). It shows they are real. LOL I think for D and up, sag is not good but for C and smaller, a little sag is great. I prefer Bs that move around to the perky non movable Bs.(the ones you swar are really As...no cleavage or anything! LOL

Here are 2 checks
    -They can move around
    -They can be positioned to form cleavage in the right top.

if yes to both and they don't go below your belly button, right on ladies!
  • kaylindeschanel
    kaylindeschanel Posts: 105 Member
    It depends on how old you are- there is absolutely no way for me to know if this is an individual thing, but when I lost weight, my boobs did not get saggier. They just shrunk.
  • Natihilator
    Natihilator Posts: 1,778 Member
    I think for D and up, sag is not good but for C and smaller, a little sag is great.

That's not how boobs work.
  • sharpdagger
    I did notice on the Insanity commercial all the women lost 2 cup sizes. LOL Like I said before, some could have stopped after one month and kept a cup size and skipped the 6 pack.
  • angelams1019
    angelams1019 Posts: 1,102 Member
    I'm going to guess some of these responses are from people who didn't do a mix of flat bench, decline bench, incline bench, and either cross cable flys or dumb bell flys. I've seen women retain their firmness, by wearing adequate support, drinking water, moisturizing and adding resistance/weight training for pectorals.

says a dude

This!! hahahahaha

Well, I was a 44H and am now a 42F and my boobs are SOOO saggy!! I know its just going to get worse as I keep going, which is why I've already come to peace with the fact that I'm going to definitely need some work done when I'm finished! lol Start saving up babe and embrace the weight loss! :drinker:
  • angelams1019
    Oh and buy a really great bra! :tongue:
  • LuciaLongIsland
    LuciaLongIsland Posts: 815 Member
    I have always had between a 34 A to a 36B. No sagging, even in my 50's. They were perfect. Then I gained weight, they got bigger and they sagged. Gravity is inevitable. I always wanted big breasts my whole life and now I am so grateful that they never exceeded a B. They sag because I gained 50 pounds and lost 30.
  • Admiral_Derp
    Admiral_Derp Posts: 866 Member

you seem to have studied this matter quite a bit sir

I think it's entirely possible that he could be a boob doctor or a boob scientist. Those are things, right?
  • angelams1019
    To cheer you ladies up, some guys like a little sag (me). It shows they are real. LOL I think for D and up, sag is not good but for C and smaller, a little sag is great. I prefer Bs that move around to the perky non movable Bs.(the ones you swar are really As...no cleavage or anything! LOL

Here are 2 checks
    -They can move around

I'm pretty sure this doesn't cheer anyone up...Its quite obnoxious lol
  • sharpdagger
    I think for D and up, sag is not good but for C and smaller, a little sag is great.

Ha ha...yeah...I thought about it after I hit post. I know the bigger the more likely to sag. I actually think bigger (D+) with some sag is still cool. You know what I mean. There gets to a point where it just turns gross...like beyond DDD. So I'm going to say some sag with DDD or less is cool but sag with more is gross...sorry.

The surprising one is "B". Some have sag and some are perky. I like the ones with a little sag that move. It's almost like they were bigger.
  • Crankstr
    Crankstr Posts: 3,958 Member
    I have lost 3 cup sizes, and so far so good
  • Natihilator
    Natihilator Posts: 1,778 Member

Ha ha...yeah...I thought about it after I hit post. I know the bigger the more likely to sag. I actually think bigger (D+) with some sag is still cool. You know what I mean. There gets to a point where it just turns gross...like beyond DDD. So I'm going to say some sag with DDD or less is cool but sag with more is gross...sorry.

The surprising one is "B". Some have sag and some are perky. I like the ones with a little sag that move. It's almost like they were bigger.

Oh my GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD. Just stawp.
  • sharpdagger

Here are 2 checks
    -They can move around

I'm pretty sure this doesn't cheer anyone up...Its quite obnoxious lol

Ha ha...Obnoxious I am then. I'm tired of being PC all the time so let me have my fun. My point is I saw a lot of women saying "unfortunately sag"...so I was saying sag can be cool. If you took it the wrong way, sorry. Ultimately it comes down to what they and their mates like...but i was putting out a word that there is nothing wrong with sag. Take it how you like.
  • LittleMiss_WillLoseIt
    LittleMiss_WillLoseIt Posts: 1,373 Member
    I have lost 3 cup sizes, and so far so good

Yes they are..:wink:
  • sharpdagger

Too uptight = no fun...chill. I was hoping you were having a good sense of humor and not a stick. LOL
  • angelams1019

lmao You just don't know how to handle these "gross" boobs. Maybe I need to teach you a lesson :laugh:
  • llkilgore
    llkilgore Posts: 1,169 Member
    I'm also down to my "original" size, 34C down from 38D. Yes, I'm afraid they sag. The good news is that after a year and a half or so of maintenance, it's a saggy breast tissue problem now and not so much a loose skin problem. For a while loose skin under my arms and between the boobs and arm pits would bunch up and hung over the side panels of my bras, but no more. The skin all over my upper torso has tightened up to normal, which has stabilized things a lot.
  • Lift_This_
    Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member
    I went from a D to a DD when i first started losing weight...now they are slowly shrinking...but ive always done some sort of chest exercise to keep them firm and somewhat perky....