30 day shred progress

Options
2»

Replies

• bdorri00
    bdorri00 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Did you use 3lb weights or 5lb? I bought 3 lb weights to go through with and some of the moves I feel like I could do 5 on and others I'm struggling with 3. Haha!
  • bas27
    bas27 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Did you use 3lb weights or 5lb? I bought 3 lb weights to go through with and some of the moves I feel like I could do 5 on and others I'm struggling with 3. Haha!

I use 5lb weights
  • purplehedgepig
    purplehedgepig Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Well done and I love the term tiger stripes. I am only at day 2 but posts like yours inspire me to keep going. I am just worried after 10 days I won't be ready for level 2.
    Thanks for posting pics.
  • jenns1964
    jenns1964 Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    I refer to them as baby trophy's! I earned them! Great progress, keep it up!
  • sitastar2004
    sitastar2004 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Great job. I start level 2 today, & I'm a little nervous, bc i looked at the workout on Saturday to see what I was getting into :huh:
  • bas27
    Options
    Thank you everyone! The nice thing is you can keep doing what level works best for you :)
  • bas27
    Options
    :-)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!