how much oats do u eat?

Options
124»

Replies

• lynn_glenmont
    lynn_glenmont Posts: 10,009 Member
    Options
    Every morning after I run I look like this.

morral%255B1%255D.jpg

Too bad you don't look like that _while_ you're running; you could break a two-minute mile.

Usually about half a cup for me when I'm having it raw (with yogurt, fruit and nuts), which is how I mostly eat it. But generally I just pour it into the bowl until it looks like enough for how hungry I feel, and weigh it.
  • 1/3 cup
  • brevislux
    brevislux Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    30 grams. Not sure about the volume.
  • benefiting
    benefiting Posts: 795 Member
    Options
    When I eat them I usually have 60g which is two serves.
  • rhondatime2chg
    rhondatime2chg Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I eat refrigerator oatmeal everyday. 1/4 cup oats, 1/2 cup Greek yogurt, 1/4 cup almond milk, cinnamon, and half a banana
  • DianneP6772
    DianneP6772 Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    3 scoops which is probably about 3/4 cup dry. But i microwave for 7 min 40 sec with water.(twice as much water)
    Then add a little unsweetened almond milk, about a T of Protein Powder, tsp. of flax seeds, 2 or 3 packets of stevia and 1/2cup
    blueberries. YUM. Everyday! Love it. I used to have only 1/2 cup and that wasn't enough. Enjoy!
  • Nmt100
    Nmt100 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Still have no idea what a cup is but I have 50g of porridge oats with 200ml milk. That's a portion according tesco so that's what I eat.
  • Arne_becomesxXx
    Arne_becomesxXx Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    None? :)
  • GingerLolita
    GingerLolita Posts: 738 Member
    Options
    Usually half a cup unless I'm not very hungry. If the oats are steel-cut, then it's a quarter-cup.
  • NK1112
    NK1112 Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    ¼ cup dry cooked with ½ cup liquid and something else to go with it, as ¼ cup cooked up is not enough food to keep full for more than an hour or so.