Tampon String Hanging out... Would you tell her?

Options
JanieJack
JanieJack Posts: 3,831 Member
Heard this discussion on the radio while driving to work today. Apparently, the show host was at a pool party and a girl had a tampon string hanging out of her bikini. No one wanted to tell the lady to go in the bathroom and fix it.

Would you want to be told?

Would you have told her?

Replies

• JanieJack
    JanieJack Posts: 3,831 Member
    Options
    I, personally, would want to be told. And I, personally, am the kind of person who tells people when they have something stuck in their teeth, debris in their hair, a rip in their dress, etc. No one has ever reacted negatively to me (well, except for one mom who get mad at me for telling her high school daughter in church to pull up her skirt bc I could see crack).

The talk show host said she wouldn't tell someone she didn't know about something like that because people hate you for that (shoot the messenger). Most folks who called in (during my short drive) agreed they wouldn't tell her if they didn't know her.

I find it an interesting observation of human behavior that we would not tell a stranger something like this, but would have no problem pointing her out to all our friends and laughing about her behind her back (and on national radio).
  • TylerJ76
    TylerJ76 Posts: 4,375 Member
    Options
    :indifferent: :indifferent: :indifferent: :indifferent:
  • michelefrench
    michelefrench Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    uummm...yeah, I'd tell her, and certainly would want someone to tell me.....
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    zYf8FDN.gif
  • suv_hater
    suv_hater Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    I'd tell her for gigglez. Can't pass that up.
  • theCarlton
    theCarlton Posts: 1,344 Member
    Options
    If she was cool, I'd tell her. If she was a b!tch, she can figure it out on her own.
  • dinosnopro
    dinosnopro Posts: 2,179 Member
    Options
    tumblr_m3bkfhv8UU1qlng5d.gif
  • Igotdisbish
    Options
    I had a friend :wink: :wink: that was at a strip club one time and there was a nice woman dancing around topless and her puppet string was hanging out. He was a nice guy and told her. True story.
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    I'd let Edward Cullen know about it. He'll take care of it himself!
  • VeganSurfer
    VeganSurfer Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    If she was cool, I'd tell her. If she was a b!tch, she can figure it out on her own.

This!
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options

Yeah, this.

And coincidentally, ew!

If I were on the rag, I wouldn't even get in the pool. And if I did, I would wear shorts over my swimsuit. But that's me...

Again...

Ew!
  • Jxnsmma
    Jxnsmma Posts: 919 Member
    Options

This!

Totally :)
  • jackpotclown
    jackpotclown Posts: 3,291 Member
    Options
    gif3.gif

tumblr_lmddciPaSN1qc7gk2.gif

\m/
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    I would have turned the station.
  • BleedsCoffee
    BleedsCoffee Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    I don't care if they're friend or foe, I'd discreetly inform them because... holy hell, what an embarrassment.
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    ZMPXQ.gif
  • diodelcibo
    diodelcibo Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    I'd pull it.
  • Babeskeez
    Babeskeez Posts: 606 Member
    Options
    I have seen it all at bb contests. nipples, tampon strings, balls and perfectly outlined wieners.
  • DrewMaxwell
    DrewMaxwell Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    zYf8FDN.gif

^^^^ THIS! :embarassed:
  • AJ_Pete
    AJ_Pete Posts: 863 Member
    Options
    HOW LONG IS THAT TAMPON STRING TO JUST HANG OUT OF A SWIMSUIT?!??

I must have a black hole.