Tampon String Hanging out... Would you tell her?

Options

Replies

• AZ_Gato
    AZ_Gato Posts: 1,270 Member
    Options
    How would you say it...."Excuse me miss, but you have a string hanging out of your cooter. Can you tuck it real quicky like?."
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options
    A woman I worked with walked out of the bathroom and had the back of her dress tucked into her panyhose.

I didn't tell her................ but I told everyone else.

I saw a drunk woman at a club who did this. And she wasn't wearing underwear. Everyone was laughing at her. I went and told her.
  • BigDave1050
    BigDave1050 Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    clint_zps4cef6849.gif
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    How would you say it...."Excuse me miss, but you have a string hanging out of your cooter. Can you tuck it real quicky like?."

OMG...that made me nerd laugh, LMFAO!!!
  • AllTehBeers
    AllTehBeers Posts: 5,030 Member
    Options

Ha. This made me laugh.
  • Penny_Lane_
    Penny_Lane_ Posts: 163
    Options
    Of course.

Why wouldn't you want to alert her? o__o
  • bunbunzee44
    bunbunzee44 Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    I probably wouldn't dare to. and if that happened to me I'd be pretty damn embarrassed and leave after finding out.

why must periods be so embarrassing sometimes.. >.>
  • AZ_Gato
    AZ_Gato Posts: 1,270 Member
    Options
    I probably wouldn't dare to. and if that happened to me I'd be pretty damn embarrassed and leave after finding out.

why must periods be so embarrassing sometimes.. >.>

I think some ladies make it out to be embarassing. As a guy, I don't really care. So what, it's a string, a small blood stain. It's natural, it happens. It's not like I'm going to sit around and reminisce about that girl who had the string hanging out of her nana.

An easy fix: Show more cleavage, we would never notice.
  • Igotdisbish
    Options
    HOW LONG IS THAT TAMPON STRING TO JUST HANG OUT OF A SWIMSUIT?!??

I must have a black hole.

Uhh... umm.. not something I'd be teeing up for mfp. :indifferent:
  • whatshouldieat
    whatshouldieat Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Its nature doing what nature does, of course tell her that her nature has branched out, and when she looks at you weird, just say i was trying to be politically correct, but since you have put me in that position, your string is out for everyone to see. LOL.
  • MayaSPapaya
    MayaSPapaya Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    I would probably pull her aside and tell her politely...I know I would be mortified if I had been walking around like that and no one told me.
  • DoingitWell
    DoingitWell Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    I'd start flossing. She'd get the message.

Da *kitten*?!?

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSPqJSsdMftcebN2PIRX3GtKxJ2C-V33jpwoFF2MMChkYMhoPvrVoIXsX5o

Thread Champion ^^^
  • CM9178
    CM9178 Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    If she was cool, I'd tell her. If she was a b!tch, she can figure it out on her own.

Yeah, this.

And coincidentally, ew!

If I were on the rag, I wouldn't even get in the pool. And if I did, I would wear shorts over my swimsuit. But that's me...

Again...

Ew!
    Really? Not even get in the pool? That is pretty much what tampons are for. You are missing out on life!

Aside from that, is the tampon string 10 inches long? I don't understand how it would stick out to begin with.
  • MayaSPapaya
    MayaSPapaya Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    Aside from that, is the tampon string 10 inches long? I don't understand how it would stick out to begin with.

I was thinking the same thing haha :laugh:
  • Snow__White
    Snow__White Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    I had a friend :wink: :wink: that was at a strip club one time and there was a nice woman dancing around topless and her puppet string was hanging out. He was a nice guy and told her. True story.
    odd strippers usally tuck the string inside their vag with their tampon
  • Igotdisbish
    Options
    I had a friend :wink: :wink: that was at a strip club one time and there was a nice woman dancing around topless and her puppet string was hanging out. He was a nice guy and told her. True story.

Experience? :flowerforyou: She must have been a noob..
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    I'd start flossing. She'd get the message.

CiJy4rh.gif
  • AuddAlise
    AuddAlise Posts: 723 Member
    Options

And now my boss knows that I am not working...thanks. :grumble:
  • AuddAlise
    AuddAlise Posts: 723 Member
    Options

I must be an odd stripper cause that what I do if I have to use a tampon. Diva cup!!!
  • TwinkieDong
    TwinkieDong Posts: 1,564 Member
    Options
    ***** or not I would tell her, how I tell her is another story. The nice one in private I would say " hey thought you should know...." the *****, " go fix your tampon string while you are at it" in front of everyone....