Boston marathon finish, what happened? explosions...

Options
1235»

Replies

• newdaydawning79
    newdaydawning79 Posts: 1,503 Member
    Options
    I'm watching the live update feed come across here:

http://livewire.wcvb.com/Event/117th_Running_of_Boston_Marathon
  • FitnessPalWorks
    FitnessPalWorks Posts: 1,128 Member
    Options
    Just on the news 2 confirmed deaths, 22 wounded.....
  • Hi_Im_Jess
    Hi_Im_Jess Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    My god I cant fathom how humans can do this to eachother.
  • cjlorigan
    cjlorigan Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Unbelievable
  • RavenWolf1977
    RavenWolf1977 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    There were Newtown families there. Here is what I found:
    http://newtown.patch.com/articles/scores-injured-by-explosion-at-boston-marathon-finish-line-d3f4cc42

This is a horrific, cowardly act. I'm in tears, heartbroken for all of the victims, their families and their friends.

Someone asked what went wrong in our country? The justice system is a joke. There really is no "justice." Prisoners eat better than a lot of people, don't have to worry about having a place to sleep, get sigs, sex, and drugs, get to workout, get visitors, get free education, cable tv...it's a freaking joke.

We need to punish those found guilty. Not let them live better than so many of our law abiding citizens.

I'm disgusted.
  • TheWinman
    TheWinman Posts: 700 Member
    Options
    reports from a race official:

In the VIP section at the finish line, the area that was affected by the blasts, there were Newtown families there.

That just made me feel even more sick to my stomach than I already did if that was possible.

Praying this ends up being wrong information.

Yeah, so maybe a good idea to NOT keep telling people that.... Seriously. I can't even believe some of the crap I am reading about this ALREADY. :noway:

It was from a pretty credible source and I was holding out for small hope it was not true.
  • ArroganceInStep
    ArroganceInStep Posts: 6,239 Member
    Options
    The one nice thing I heard this AM was that a bunch of finishers when they heard immediately went to give blood. That's bad *kitten* on so many levels.