Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Im fat and ugly,and need to lose weight

Replies

• whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Let's all send him friend request to show him some MFP love :)

No.™
  • persistantone
    persistantone Posts: 59 Member
    If that's how you feel about yourself now, you may never be happy with your appearance. Work on the inside.
  • KenosFeoh
    KenosFeoh Posts: 1,837 Member
    Most of us are not inclined to do good things for somebody we hate. Start with self-love, then you'll want to give yourself good things, like proper nutrition and exercise.
  • FootballGamer58
    FootballGamer58 Posts: 1,310 Member
    A caution if I may op, as I have seen this mentality before. If you truly feel this way, make sure you feel that way. Dont feel this way because you believe others perceive you this way. The point being that the motivation needed for change should be internal not external. Internal motivation leads to more lasting change. Do not change yourself hoping that it will change the way people perceive you. Become a better you because you are better, not because people think you to be.
  • jsj024519
    jsj024519 Posts: 400 Member
    change.
  • jnnfrch
    jnnfrch Posts: 65 Member
    i understand you :)
  • oldy76
    oldy76 Posts: 185 Member
    I felt that way when I began. I don't any more!!
    You've come to the right place
  • GracefulDancer4Christ
    GracefulDancer4Christ Posts: 419 Member
    this
    Speak to yourself as you'd speak to a friend--and you'd never say that to a friend. My best guess is that you are not ugly at all, but I'll buy that you need to lose weight.

Start here--start counting your calories and add exercise to your day. There are people here who work out 2 (or more) hours a day--but there are some that start out with 5, 10, 15 minute walks, so don't feel discouraged if that's all you start with.

Good luck
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,474 Member
    time for better self esteem issues too, you can do it!
  • ereach4731
    ereach4731 Posts: 41 Member
    If you posses the power to complain you posses the power to change

Love this! It's the truth!!!
  • jessilyn76
    jessilyn76 Posts: 532 Member
    Let's all send him friend request to show him some MFP love :)

No.™

This made my day!
  • cherylatkwechanged
    cherylatkwechanged Posts: 479 Member
    Back of the line. There are others that are fat, ugly, and need to lose weight ahead of you.:angry:

Mmmeeeeeeeeeeeeee
  • djeffreys10
    djeffreys10 Posts: 2,312 Member
    Tired of being fat and ugly? Eat clean, at a calorie deficit, and exercise. Make the choice to NOT be fat and ugly. Just be ugly. :happy:
  • Crochetluvr
    Crochetluvr Posts: 3,164 Member
    I had to lose the same amount of weight as you.... but I never considered myself ugly. Fat, yes,.... unhealthy, yes.... but not ugly. I agree with everyone that says change your attitude toward yourself. You CAN do it!
  • FootballGamer58
    Tired of being fat and ugly? Eat clean, at a calorie deficit, and exercise. Make the choice to NOT be fat and ugly. Just be ugly. :happy:
    TLDR; dont be fat and ugly just be ugly lol
  • traceytwink
    traceytwink Posts: 538 Member
    Um may be the first thing you need to do is learn to love yourself, look in the mirror and find something you love then make that love grow cos if you don't how are you going to expect other people to love you?? It's also the only way your ever going to lose weight as well, if you hate yourself you'll never have a reason to do it???? just saying xx
  • FootballGamer58
    Um may be the first thing you need to do is learn to love yourself, look in the mirror and find something you love then make that love grow cos if you don't how are you going to expect other people to love you?? It's also the only way your ever going to lose weight as well, if you hate yourself you'll never have a reason to do it???? just saying xx

or hate yourself enough to change
  • Aleta7
    Aleta7 Posts: 92
    I think a lot of us here have or are feeling the same as you. That is why we are here. As you progress with your weight loss every little victory will help with the depression. Don't give up. :flowerforyou:
  • cherylatkwechanged
    cherylatkwechanged Posts: 479 Member
    TLDR; dont be fat and ugly just be ugly lol

Hahahah
  • Gumshun
    Gumshun Posts: 41 Member
    Trolling lmao