• Success1984
    Success1984 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    True Pisces
  • Pixi_Rex
    Pixi_Rex Posts: 1,676 Member
    Options
    Sagittarius

No question I am 100% Sagittarius so much so that it is usually pretty disturbing.
  • xDawnsgrace
    xDawnsgrace Posts: 436
    Options
    Leo - The Lion
    July 23 – August 22
    The zodiac signs and meanings of Leo is about expanse, power and exuberance. Leo's are natural born leaders, and they will let you know it as they have a tendency to be high-minded and vocal about their opinions. That's okay, because if you observe, the Leo is usually correct in his/her statements. Leo's have a savvy way of analyzing a situation and executing swift judgment with a beneficial outcome. It comes from being a leader. They are brave, intuitive, and also head-strong and willful. Beneath their dynamic persona lies a generous, loving, sensitive nature that they do not easily share with others. They might be a bit bossy, but those who know them understand this comes from a source need to do good, not (usually) from an inflated ego.

I'd say it's 100% accurate.
  • KalaMakaKoa
    KalaMakaKoa Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    LEO, and yes it is quite fitting for me! :) ::RAWR::
  • Kathy_TheVampireSlayer
    Options
    Pisces - The Fish YES!
  • adriadawn19
    adriadawn19 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    I am a Sagittarius (or such a crabby a** as my mother likes to say lol)

I think that fits me pretty well except I would like to think I deal with commitment well. :)
  • Scott2ndGradeTeacher
    Scott2ndGradeTeacher Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    My ex was an earth sign and I was a water sign.

Together we made mud.
  • QuietImperfections
    QuietImperfections Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I'm a Leo and I would say that it's pretty accurate. Although, I don't really voice my opinions (even when I have a lot to say). It's the hopelessly shy part of me. :embarassed:
  • DawnieB1977
    DawnieB1977 Posts: 4,248 Member
    Options
    I am most definitely a Libran!
  • run_way
    run_way Posts: 220
    Options

Virgo - The Virgin
    August 23 – September 22
    Virgo's have keen minds, and are delightful to talk with, often convincing others of outlandish tales with ease and charm. Virgo's are inquisitive and are very skilled at drawing information from people. This trait also makes them naturally intuitive. Combine this with their remarkable memories, and we see an advanced, analytical personality. However the Virgo needs balance in their lives otherwise they may become short-tempered, impatient and self-serving. Virgo's are excellent teammates in work and social activities. They work well with others, although they freely express their opinions (even when unwarranted).

Funny, every other description I've heard for the Virgo is total OCD perfectionist, which I am not at all. But this ^^ is right on!
  • MinnieInMaine
    MinnieInMaine Posts: 6,400 Member
    Options
    Oh yes, I am a Taurus through and through. I've even thought about getting a tribal bulls head tat as my treat for hitting goal.

And my Hubs is a total Virgo, especially the stories and unwarranted input parts. LOL! I've always told him he'd make a good salesmen because he tells such good stories and makes everything sound fantastic.
  • Cre8veLifeR
    Cre8veLifeR Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    I am a gemini on the cusp of Taurus and have a Taurus moon as well, and I actually think I am more of a Taurus than a Gemini, except socially - then I am definitely the out going gemini life of the party!
  • seths_wife
    seths_wife Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Pisces. Definitely me. :drinker:
  • SmartAlec03211988
    SmartAlec03211988 Posts: 1,896 Member
    Options
    Aries... and heck yes.
  • LadyGhostDuchess
    LadyGhostDuchess Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    Cancer - The Crab
    June 21 – July 22
    Cancerians love home-life, family and domestic settings. They are traditionalists, and enjoy operating on a fundamental level. They love history, and are fascinated with the beginnings of things (heraldry, ancestry, etc.). The moon is their ruler, so they can be a bit of a contradiction and sometimes moody. However, they are conservative, so they'll be apt to hide their moods from others altogether. They have a reputation for being fickle, but they'll tell you that isn't true, and it's not. Cancerians make loyal, sympathetic friends. However Cancerians need alone time, and when they retreat, let them do so on their terms.

I am a cancer on the spot!
  • ordnaj3la1
    ordnaj3la1 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Yes, it's fascinating! I'm a Gemini. When I first began reading about zodiac signs I was bugging out lmao, it felt like someone had written my personality and everything. Real cool :)
  • seths_wife
    seths_wife Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    :laugh: This literally made me laugh out loud.
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    I'm the least Aries Aries that there ever was.
  • michellewong699
    michellewong699 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Scorpio - The Scorpion
    October 23 – November 21
    The Scorpio is often misunderstood. These personalities are bold and are capable of executing massive enterprises with cool control and confidence. They can surmount seemingly all obstacles when they put their mind to the task, and they have unshakable focus when the situation calls for it. Regardless of their bold nature, they are often secretive, but they are always observing behind their withdrawn manner. Being associated with a solar animal, (the scorpion) they are not withdrawn for long, and when they come out again they do so with force, vigor and determination. It is true, Scorpio's can be argumentative and pack a powerful sting, but that's simply because they see all opposition as a healthy challenge.

Yes, I am definitely a Scorpio! It is very weird to read up on an intensive article about Scorpio women and find that I am described there to a T.
    Metamorphosis is definitely my life pursuit: trying to pull myself out of the darkness and attain higher consciousness >.<
  • tracieangeletti
    tracieangeletti Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Taurus through and through. :happy: