Options

Replies

• Mavrick7a
    Mavrick7a Posts: 1,353
    Options
    @briteyes - Yes, thanks for sharing!

Gemini - The Twins
    May 21 - June 20
    Flexibility, balance and adaptability are the keywords for the Gemini. They are quick to grasp the meaning of a situation and act on it, often with positive effects. They tend to have a duality to their nature, and can sometimes be tough to predict how they will react. They can turn from hot to cold and may be prone to noticeable mood swings. However, they are generous signs with tendencies of being affectionate, and imaginative. They also inspire others easily as they seem to naturally motivate themselves – their charisma and accomplishments are infectious. Geminians are very supportive, and are especially good at promotions, sales, and driving hard bargains.
  • Lalasharni
    Lalasharni Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Yep. I'm Arian, loud, proud and typical!
  • Shauncho49
    Shauncho49 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    yes, I am quite the Scoripio...and I love it! :)
  • auria17
    auria17 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Aquarius - Pisces cusp, pretty spot on, very hard to find who is a good match for me as what works for one isn't good for the other..lol
  • traceytwink
    traceytwink Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    Yep taurus through and through ????
  • Natihilator
    Natihilator Posts: 1,778 Member
    Options
    I'm so pisces, it hurts (my feelings) :laugh:
  • siany01
    siany01 Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    I am a true Leo through and through.
  • PhilipMSPT
    PhilipMSPT Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Yup, I'm full of Bull...
  • laurenmanderson1
    laurenmanderson1 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Virgo- Definitely describes me to a T

My boyfriend is an Aquarius though and it sounds nothing like him...
  • RingSize8
    RingSize8 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I'm a Sagittarius, and embody it totally and completely. The little blurb posted here mentions that we are the Philosophers of the astrological world - I majored in Philosophy.
  • trixie315
    trixie315 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I'm pisces and it's pretty accurate!
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options
    CANCER HERE! :blushing:

Cancer - The Crab
    June 21 – July 22
    Cancerians love home-life, family and domestic settings. They are traditionalists, and enjoy operating on a fundamental level. They love history, and are fascinated with the beginnings of things (heraldry, ancestry, etc.). The moon is their ruler, so they can be a bit of a contradiction and sometimes moody. However, they are conservative, so they'll be apt to hide their moods from others altogether. They have a reputation for being fickle, but they'll tell you that isn't true, and it's not. Cancerians make loyal, sympathetic friends. However Cancerians need alone time, and when they retreat, let them do so on their terms.
  • Lennonluv2
    Lennonluv2 Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    Fiery redheaded Aries...that's ME.
  • greenmonstergirl
    greenmonstergirl Posts: 619 Member
    Options
    sagitarius...OH YEAH!
  • WickedZoey
    WickedZoey Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    Leo. And yes, pretty spot on.
  • aliciagetshealthy
    aliciagetshealthy Posts: 946 Member
    Options
    Taurus ~ and yes, it's a pretty darn accurate
  • GilbertG1981
    Options
    Cancer,

Spot on, scary,lol
  • hisgirl86
    hisgirl86 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I'm a Libra and it's pretty spot on. My husband is a Leo, and his is spot on as well.
  • tcoupe27
    tcoupe27 Posts: 199
    Options
    Sagittarius - deff sounds like me....
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    Taurus - The Bull
    April 20 – May 20
    Taurus zodiac signs and meanings, like the animal that represents them, is all about strength, stamina and will. Stubborn by nature, the Taurus will stand his/her ground to the bitter end (sometimes even irrationally so). But that's okay because the Taurus is also a loving, sympathetic and appreciative sign. The Taurus is very understanding and when we need someone to unburden ourselves to, we often share our deepest fears with the Taurians of the zodiac. Taurians are very patient, practical and efficient, they are excellent in matters of business and are also wonderful instructors/teachers. Although initially they may have their own best interest at heart, they are ultimately & endlessly generous with their time, possessions and love.

I don't know about the "very patient" part...but the rest seems to be me...