show me your 30 day shred results! :)

Options
2»

Replies

• bunnymum150
    bunnymum150 Posts: 311
    Options
    just purchased today and plan to start tomorrow! not sure about taking pics.....................
  • Leeann1979
    Leeann1979 Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    I am on Level 1, day 8. I am already seeing changes on my body. The scale hasn't moved, which I expected, but I feel smaller around my middle, and my arms are starting to look nicer. My clothes are starting to feel a little bit loose too. I took measurements, but I won't measure again til I'm done. I may measure after each level, we'll see. But so far, it seems to be working.
  • CaroleWilliams1991
    CaroleWilliams1991 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Wish i was seeing more results with me. 3 weeks in & the scale only just started to move...my guess is that since i had 5 c-section that i have to build up my muscle tone in order to burn anything off first. At least the scale moved...probably should of did measurements first...hmmm.
    dont worry about the scale my friend did 30ds and u could deff. see a difference but she weighed a pound more then before she started
  • knottyrye
    knottyrye Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    alright, i can't figure out how to load them to this site directly because they cut off and i think seeing them side by side is way more helpful. so you have to click to go to the album:

http://imgur.com/a/Tin1W#0

i lost 17 inches total and 4 lbs and gained a ton of muscle! then i did about a week of 6w6p and had a bad rib injury so stopped for 5 days, but i am on to ripped in 30 as well. i also have been doing 100 squats a day for the last....53 or so days. after this i think i will do insanity or maybe 6w6p again.
  • patty1138
    patty1138 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Bumping
  • CaroleWilliams1991
    Options
    alright, i can't figure out how to load them to this site directly because they cut off and i think seeing them side by side is way more helpful. so you have to click to go to the album:

i lost 17 inches total and 4 lbs and gained a ton of muscle! then i did about a week of 6w6p and had a bad rib injury so stopped for 5 days, but i am on to ripped in 30 as well. i also have been doing 100 squats a day for the last....53 or so days. after this i think i will do insanity or maybe 6w6p again.
    wow i could deff. see a difference! :)
  • CaroleWilliams1991
    Options

• knottyrye
    knottyrye Posts: 11 Member
    Options

thanks :) it is definitely noticeable! i am pretty happy with my results but i am not stopping now!
  • trmhb
    trmhb Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Wish i was seeing more results with me. 3 weeks in & the scale only just started to move...my guess is that since i had 5 c-section that i have to build up my muscle tone in order to burn anything off first. At least the scale moved...probably should of did measurements first...hmmm.
    dont worry about the scale my friend did 30ds and u could deff. see a difference but she weighed a pound more then before she started

Thanks! I refuse to give up & one day it will pay off.
  • CaroleWilliams1991
    Options

Thanks! I refuse to give up & one day it will pay off.
    no problem :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!