Replies

• chm2616
    chm2616 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Yup, love it! :bigsmile:
  • oX_Vanessa_Xo
    oX_Vanessa_Xo Posts: 478
    Options
    I thought it was GREAT in Season 1, but then it got gradually more and more disappointing. I only like it for Daryl now :love:
    Season 2 was awful.

tumblr_mg0mk1HaoE1rbvn7lo1_500.jpg

THIS!
  • oX_Vanessa_Xo
    oX_Vanessa_Xo Posts: 478
    Options
    Big fan!

Even bought The Walking Dead survival instinct for the ps3 to hold us over until the show starts again.

Just not the same :sad:
  • kar328
    kar328 Posts: 4,159 Member
    Options
    LOVE it! My brother talked me into watching when it first started, saying it was more than just zombies. Glad it was one of those rare times I listened to him. :laugh: And it actually gives us something to bond over.

Is it October yet?
  • scrapmonkey
    scrapmonkey Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I love the show, have no experience with the comics, didn't even know about them till recently. My question is, would it be as awesome as I think it would be, to go back and read the comics while we're waiting for S4? Also, and I know this is lame, but where do you find the comics?

Any comic book store, if you have any in your area (you can try to find out where here: http://www.comicshoplocator.com ). They actually have the comic books compiled into volumes now in various options (books, omnibuses, compendiums). You can also get them online as well at places like Barnes and Noble or Think Geek.
  • brower47
    brower47 Posts: 16,356 Member
    Options
    I like the show a lot, one of the few I watch but there are episodes where I think to myself, 'we'll, nothing happened this time'. That's always disappointing but overall, it's pretty good.