Racial stereotyopes. :)

Options
NYCNika
NYCNika Posts: 611 Member
This is a little funny.
My husband (who is Asian) was recently talking to a downstairs neighbor (a very nice woman) and asked her if she is bothered by our treadmill use. She said that the treadmill does not bother her, but that she can hear more noise when we are practicing martial arts.

I just did not have the heart to tell her that we don't know martial arts, and it is just Jillian Michael's 30 day shred. :O

Replies

• ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,709 Member
    Options
    Ahahaha! Practically everyone on our street has a cat or dog.....................................except the Asian families!!!!!:laugh: :laugh:
    And yes I'm Asian!

A.C.E. Certified Personal/Group FitnessTrainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • Tuffjourney
    Tuffjourney Posts: 971
    Options
    This is a little funny.
    My husband (who is Asian) was recently talking to a downstairs neighbor (a very nice woman) and asked her if she is bothered by our treadmill use. She said that the treadmill does not bother her, but that she can hear more noise when we are practicing martial arts.

I just did not have the heart to tell her that we don't know martial arts, and it is just Jillian Michael's 30 day shred. :O

LOL.. I was thinking the noise might have been from something else.....dirty mind here. Sorry :embarassed:
  • ScatteredThoughts
    ScatteredThoughts Posts: 3,562 Member
    Options
    :laugh:
  • servilia
    servilia Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options
    Haha!!
  • gerard54
    gerard54 Posts: 1,107 Member
    Options
    Naked ju jitsu...
  • runner2runner
    runner2runner Posts: 1,937 Member
    Options
    I love fried chicken!
  • NYCNika
    NYCNika Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    I love fried chicken!

Who doesn't? :p
  • ScottyNoHotty
    ScottyNoHotty Posts: 1,957 Member
    Options
    i'm sorry to say that our accountant is jewish.....
  • snoopytwins
    snoopytwins Posts: 1,759 Member
    Options
    This is a little funny.

LOL.. I was thinking the noise might have been from something else.....dirty mind here. Sorry :embarassed:
    Me too. :blushing:
  • Scott2ndGradeTeacher
    Scott2ndGradeTeacher Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I'm half Jewish and half Japanese.

In fact, I was circumcised at Benihanas.
  • Lone_Wolf70
    Lone_Wolf70 Posts: 2,820 Member
    Options
    im ukrainian, yes we have giant kielbasas.
  • azzkikin
    azzkikin Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    I'm German and ours dwarf the Ukrainians.
  • Cognito1025
    Cognito1025 Posts: 323 Member
    Options

That's funny. I'm sick of the Irish being referred to as drunken rabble-rousers. When I finish this pint I'm gonna kick someone's *kitten*!
  • devilwhiterose
    devilwhiterose Posts: 1,157 Member
    Options
    I'm mostly Polish...and...I love a good kielbasa. :wink:

lmao
  • RllyGudTweetr
    RllyGudTweetr Posts: 2,019 Member
    Options

That's funny. I'm sick of the Irish being referred to as drunken rabble-rousers. When I finish this pint I'm gonna kick someone's *kitten*!
    "Beer is God's way of preventing the Irish [myself included] from taking over the world."
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    Options
    This is a little funny.

Me too. :blushing:

Um........ yeah... me too... :blushing: :laugh:
  • Cr01502
    Cr01502 Posts: 3,614 Member
    Options
    You may not practice martial arts but do you walk around with a camera on vacation and take pictures of featureless buildings?

Edit to add:

I'm white and therefore can't dance. :cry:
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    What makes you think she didn't REALLY mean something else? :wink:
  • hbrittingham
    hbrittingham Posts: 2,518 Member
    Options
    I'm a blonde and I...oh wait...blonde isn't a race.
  • dirtbikegirl5
    dirtbikegirl5 Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    I am Italian and people always ask if I have a hot temper. I did not realize that Italians had tempers. Everyone in my family is really calm and laid back.
This discussion has been closed.