Racial stereotyopes. :)

Options

Replies

• Penny_Lane_
    Penny_Lane_ Posts: 163
    Options
    i'm sorry to say that our accountant is jewish.....

My Mexican sister is Jewish.....
  • _SABOTEUR_
    _SABOTEUR_ Posts: 6,833 Member
    Options
    The lady downstairs? You have a racist vagina?
  • luckyshilling
    Options
    Grew up hearing all my super senior Dutch Uncles saying "If you ain't Dutch, you ain't much."

Then I married a German fella, my brother married a Portugese gal, and my sister married a man who is also German mix.

Clearly our Uncle's annoying phrase made us to rebel.
    :laugh:
  • billsica
    billsica Posts: 4,741 Member
    Options
    Next time tell her its just an orgy.
  • devilwhiterose
    devilwhiterose Posts: 1,157 Member
    Options
    You may not practice martial arts but do you walk around with a camera on vacation and take pictures of featureless buildings?

Edit to add:

I'm white and therefore can't dance. :cry:

White people can't jump either. Particularily men.
  • Natihilator
    Natihilator Posts: 1,778 Member
    Options
    This reminds me of the time a coworker asked me if I could sing "nope" but bet you have a beautiful voice! "nope" aww sing something for me, please? "are you ****ing kidding me? N-O-P-E"

I only LOOK like Jordin Sparks, OK?
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    Yeah someone recently told me how hard it seems growing up in the "barrio". I guess, I'll get back to you as soon as I ask someone who grew up there. Fer Sure!

fyVMtP8A
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    You may not practice martial arts but do you walk around with a camera on vacation and take pictures of featureless buildings?

Edit to add:

Really? Then how the hail have they been jumping my bones all these years?
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options

Edit to add:

Would you still love me if I said yes? :P
  • funforsports
    funforsports Posts: 2,656 Member
    Options

Edit to add:

Really? Then how the hail have they been jumping my bones all these years?

Haha, funniest thing I have seen all day.
  • SmartAlec03211988
    SmartAlec03211988 Posts: 1,896 Member
    Options
    One time a woman came up to me in the grocery store, and said... I **** you not, she said:

"What's the green leafy vegetable that looks like spinach that black people eat?"

I stared at this ***** like she was crazy, and said "Collard greens..." and she says "That's it! I knew you'd know."

I HATE collard greens. Not ALL black people like it. Grrr.
  • neandermagnon
    neandermagnon Posts: 7,436 Member
    Options
    I'm English and I go out in the midday sun. I try to keep away from the mad dogs while I do this though.
  • Thewatcher_66
    Thewatcher_66 Posts: 1,643 Member
    Options
    One time a woman came up to me in the grocery store, and said... I **** you not, she said:

"What's the green leafy vegetable that looks like spinach that black people eat?"

I stared at this ***** like she was crazy, and said "Collard greens..." and she says "That's it! I knew you'd know."

I HATE collard greens. Not ALL black people like it. Grrr.

Huh, it's more a southern dish than anything else. Granny used to fix 'em for Jethro all the time on the Beverly hillbillies.
  • SmartAlec03211988
    SmartAlec03211988 Posts: 1,896 Member
    Options
    Up here in the northeast collard greens aren't that popular outside of the black community.
  • wareagle8706
    wareagle8706 Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    I'm currently dating a black man and at least 3 times a day we will ask each other, "Is that a white thing?" or "Is that a black thing?"
  • Thewatcher_66
    Options
    Up here in the northeast collard greens aren't that popular outside of the black community.

We ate more mustard greens growing up than collards. They sell pretty good down here in the south.
  • Thewatcher_66
    Options

We ate more mustard greens growing up than collards. Both sell pretty good down here in the south.
  • Thewatcher_66
    Options

We ate more mustard greens growing up than collards. Both sell pretty good down here in the south.
  • skinnyinnotime
    skinnyinnotime Posts: 4,141 Member
    Options
    This is a little funny.
    My husband (who is Asian) was recently talking to a downstairs neighbor (a very nice woman) and asked her if she is bothered by our treadmill use. She said that the treadmill does not bother her, but that she can hear more noise when we are practicing martial arts.

I just did not have the heart to tell her that we don't know martial arts, and it is just Jillian Michael's 30 day shred. :O

LOL.. I was thinking the noise might have been from something else.....dirty mind here. Sorry :embarassed:

Me too!
  • BamaBreezeNSaltAire
    BamaBreezeNSaltAire Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    This is a little funny.
    My husband (who is Asian) was recently talking to a downstairs neighbor (a very nice woman) and asked her if she is bothered by our treadmill use. She said that the treadmill does not bother her, but that she can hear more noise when we are practicing martial arts.

I just did not have the heart to tell her that we don't know martial arts, and it is just Jillian Michael's 30 day shred. :O

LOL.. I was thinking the noise might have been from something else.....dirty mind here. Sorry :embarassed:
    HAHA! Me too!
This discussion has been closed.