You are defined by your mug

Options
Timshel_
Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
I think anyone who drinks coffee has a mug, cup, or vat for the hard-core that is an extension of their personality. So show us your mug, or mugs!

2343_1026756030813_5985_n.jpg

Replies

• TssCnn
    TssCnn Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Ha! I thought by "your mug" you meant the other "mug" as in your face....I was going to say that explains the adventure I had this AM!

Only an Iced Coffee drinker, not a hot coffee drinker so I do not even own a mug. :noway:
  • NotRailMeat
    NotRailMeat Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    I have two I use

This one is for meetings at work with certain individuals (I make sure it faces towards them):

designall.dll?rlvnet=1&realview=113876778571549718&design=f7fa957e-c28e-44c4-bfde-dc565c92da95&color=white&size=11oz&style=basic_mug&pending=false&pdt=zazzle_mug&hide=bleed%2Csafe%2CvisibleMask&r=1366132711065&max_dim=512

The other is from my favorite coffee maker:

1672.png
  • diodelcibo
    diodelcibo Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    What if one does not have one?
  • devilwhiterose
    devilwhiterose Posts: 1,157 Member
    Options
    I have a white travel mug that has hot pink bedazzled sequins all over it. Yes...it defines me. :tongue:
  • devilwhiterose
    devilwhiterose Posts: 1,157 Member
    Options
    What if one does not have one?

Then you are not defined.
  • ejbraun
    ejbraun Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    My favorite ones say "Medicated & Motivated" and "Coffee makes me poop" :drinker:
  • Cr01502
    Cr01502 Posts: 3,614 Member
    Options
    Here's mine on the left.

BeerAndSteakClipArt_zpsf4cbe26a.jpg
  • trailtripper
    Options
    Mine = Caffine based liquid motovation
  • iWaffle
    iWaffle Posts: 2,208 Member
    Options
    img_4784.jpg
  • Shock_Wave
    Shock_Wave Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    I think anyone who drinks coffee has a mug, cup, or vat for the hard-core that is an extension of their personality. So show us your mug, or mugs!

Creative thread and lol strangely enough I do. Although as you can see because of the handle I rarely use it.

2013-04-16_11-29-54_890_zpsf1de74bd.jpg
    :drinker:
  • MagicalLeopleurodon
    MagicalLeopleurodon Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    I have two. one is white and red with a big heart on it-ive had it forever (my dad got me flowers for valebtined day when i was young and they came in the mug)
    The other is black with a red cowboy on a bucking horse from marlboro-back when my dad was a heavy smoker. it was the first mug i ever had coffee in (back when i was three and got up at 4am to watch my dad get ready for work. he filled the mug with 90% milk and a splash of coffee so i could drink a cup with him in the morning).
  • _the_feniks_
    _the_feniks_ Posts: 3,443 Member
    Options
    My go-to mug is one I got for Father's Day with pictures of my daughter and I.
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    I have 10 different travel mugs.

On my desk today, is one from Disney World.
  • _DaniD_
    _DaniD_ Posts: 2,186 Member
    Options
    I use sippy cups.
  • _crafty_
    _crafty_ Posts: 1,682 Member
    Options
    I have no less than 15 travel coffee mugs. All sizes and colors. Today mine is multi-colored polka dots.

The mug I use at home is one my sister gave to me for my birthday. It has pink and black flowers on it and says "Sister" on one side and the other says "I can't remember if I'm the good sister or the evil one"
  • __RANDY__
    __RANDY__ Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    117114F.JPG
  • MelsAuntie
    MelsAuntie Posts: 2,833 Member
    Options
    Nah. I'll drink out of anything. Selection soley dependant on nearness to hand.
  • wolverine66
    wolverine66 Posts: 3,780 Member
    Options
    For work: silver, metal Starbucks travel mug that keeps the coffee hot longer than any mug i have ever owned.

preferred mug at home: a CafePress mug with the title of the sports podcast I used to do with my siblings.