You are defined by your mug

Options

Replies

• Cinnamonhuskies
    Cinnamonhuskies Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Mine is one that says 'beautiful' on it from curves for Women. I have another that says 'blessed'
  • kgalea
    kgalea Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I have this same mug and EVERYONE is always commenting on how big it is and how much they like it/want one! We actually have two of them in our house...
    I think anyone who drinks coffee has a mug, cup, or vat for the hard-core that is an extension of their personality. So show us your mug, or mugs!

2343_1026756030813_5985_n.jpg
  • terriejones
    terriejones Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    My current favorite is a white mug by Boynton. It has 7 hippos wearing tutu's and ballet flats complete with the criss-cross ties up the legs. They're all in a ballet pose and it says, "Dance of the Sugarplum Fairies." : )

My other fave, is a black mug from "Phantom of the Opera" and the Phantom mask appears when it has a hot liquid in it.
  • tiggerhammon
    tiggerhammon Posts: 2,211 Member
    Options
    image_zpsb287ef94.jpg

Defines my younger son more than it defines me, though. :happy:

Ah! I love! I want it!

... Mine is nothing cool. Just a plain, light tan colored, glossy mug.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    My wife has the Tinkerbell one!
    I have this same mug and EVERYONE is always commenting on how big it is and how much they like it/want one! We actually have two of them in our house...
    I think anyone who drinks coffee has a mug, cup, or vat for the hard-core that is an extension of their personality. So show us your mug, or mugs!

2343_1026756030813_5985_n.jpg
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    Some fine mugs people! Let's see some more! Com'on. Just snap a quick one!
  • VpinkLotus
    VpinkLotus Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    <---- is a technology reject and STILL can't get her pics to post. whatev. this is very similar to mine.
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/images/B006ZCAUIE/ref=dp_image_z_0?ie=UTF8&s=miscellaneous
  • Bentleymama86
    Bentleymama86 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I have 2. One says "The best man for this job is a woman" and the bottom says "this woman" and then I have a giant hello kitty one lol.
  • Onperch
    Onperch Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I would rock that Hello Kitty Mug. I'm not afraid. It would go well with my
    Hello Kitty/Stormtrooper t-shirt. :happy:

vhukox.jpg
    I mostly drink tea in it but I have this hello kitty mug:
  • nickyfm
    nickyfm Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    For some reason, buying Barista coffee is waaaay more special to me, so I don't have a "mug" per se. But I do have one of those reusable plastic sippy cup things for my water. I've had it since May 2011, and I love it! Thanks Dillon's in Kansas, for the $3.99 cup that has lasted me 2 years and counting!
  • Dunkirk
    Dunkirk Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    My sister's mug says

"Mirror, mirror on the wall
    What the heck happened?"
  • Nicolee_2014
    Nicolee_2014 Posts: 1,572 Member
    Options
    At home they are plain :frown:

But the mug I use at work is a little miss mug, I can't remember which miss it is & I haven't been at work for 8 months so couldn't tell you even if I really wanted to. My original lil miss chatterbox mug got stolen! Or broken (no one fessed up though).....
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,741 Member
    Options
    I have a lot of different mugs. My favorite is an Orla Kiely mug, orange with flowers on it.
  • lstnlondry
    lstnlondry Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options
    Mine says "Proud Cal Poly Mom". I have to use it daily so I take it out of the dishwasher every morning. I wish my other son would bring me a Cal Berkeley mug.
  • YoungDoc2B
    YoungDoc2B Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options

Creative thread and lol strangely enough I do. Although as you can see because of the handle I rarely use it.

2013-04-16_11-29-54_890_zpsf1de74bd.jpg
    :drinker:

I wonder what song this is?
  • 388gigi
    388gigi Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    camera-lens-mug-0017_600.0000001338500989.jpg

Mine.

That is definitely the coolest mug I've ever seen!!
  • laele75
    laele75 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    A Christmas mug I got on clearance. Thought it was way too cute to pass up.

f2t2lc.jpg
  • Nutella91
    Nutella91 Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    it has to be white with nothing on it. but it doesn't make sense. if any of you knew me in real life you'd see that i am everything but plain.

10322.jpg
  • KeepCalmNGetyaSweatOn
    KeepCalmNGetyaSweatOn Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    Z7m1pR0.jpg?1

I love my mug! :D