Canadians: Do YOU believe they exist?

Options

Replies

• mikey1976
    mikey1976 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    I am Canadian! WE DO EXIST!!! I also see a moose in my back yard. and its a blizzard right now! ;)

I see moose all the times, does not mean I am Canadian. I am Alaskan.

canada did sell alaska if i remember right so yeah your canadian. just displaced look at your neigboures russia on one side us canadian on the other. your stuck. i never said eh in my life. i don't play hockey ever never will. and our english language is way different if you start in the west coast so bc and go straight to newfoundland you will see a huge difference. example youtube bryan adams then check out great big sea
  • Nightterror218
    Nightterror218 Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    I am Canadian! WE DO EXIST!!! I also see a moose in my back yard. and its a blizzard right now! ;)

canada did sell alaska if i remember right so yeah your canadian. just displaced look at your neigboures russia on one side us canadian on the other. your stuck. i never said eh in my life. i don't play hockey ever never will. and our english language is way different if you start in the west coast so bc and go straight to newfoundland you will see a huge difference. example youtube bryan adams then check out great big sea

ok on a serious note. All my tongue and cheek comments out the window.

You serious think canada sold Alaska to the US? You are kidding me right? :noway: :noway:
  • foxro
    foxro Posts: 793 Member
    Options

You serious think canada sold Alaska to the US? You are kidding me right? :noway: :noway:

Really hate to tell you my American friend but it was those nasty Ruskies that sold Alaska to you folks !!!
  • mikey1976
    Options

Really hate to tell you my American friend but it was those nasty Ruskies that sold Alaska to you folks !!!

sorry i was wrong
  • foxro
    Options

sorry i was wrong

Mikey, don't be sorry Man, I once told them that McDonalds hamburgers were named after a famous Canadian prime minister...John Eh??? McDonald ......
  • mikey1976
    Options
    yeah school was not a good exsprence i was half right alaska was sold by some one. lol at least my birth certificate says born in calgary alberta canada so da we make mistakes an own up to them
  • foxro
    Options
    yeah school was not a good exsprence i was half right alaska was sold by some one. lol at least my birth certificate says born in calgary alberta canada so da we make mistakes an own up to them

Mikey Man...bless you !!! Canadians do exist !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Natdogg37
    Natdogg37 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Yes, we do exists!!!!! Surprising eh?!
  • lintino
    lintino Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    I'm from Michigan and have been to Canada many times. Love it!!! from Quebec to Vancouver. Great people My grandfather's family came from Three Rivers.
  • Sonjalalala
    Sonjalalala Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I've heard a few people here say that they know of and have actually met a Canadian but do you think they're real. I don't know if I've ever actually seen one of them.

No.
  • foxro
    Options
    I'm from Michigan and have been to Canada many times. Love it!!! from Quebec to Vancouver. Great people My grandfather's family came from Three Rivers.
    You folks from Michigan rock !!!!!
  • koshkasmum
    koshkasmum Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Just a note on why Canadians say "Eh." First, understand it is not a nonsense syllable - it has a specific meaning. It is Anglo Canadian for "Ne est'ce pas". But the real reason is that it sounds much brighter than "huh?", which seems to be the default for many non-Canadians.
  • metaphoria
    metaphoria Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    what?

BT-canada-americas-hat.gif

I can't post "America's Jorts" or I'd get banned, sorry Canada.

United States: Canada's butt.

Hahaha. Quite a large butt, too.

tumblr_m7a4wrHegO1qhwga0o1_400.gif

:shrugs:

We like big butts and we cannot lie.
  • foxro
    Options
    Just a note on why Canadians say "Eh." First, understand it is not a nonsense syllable - it has a specific meaning. It is Anglo Canadian for "Ne est'ce pas". But the real reason is that it sounds much brighter than "huh?", which seems to be the default for many non-Canadians.

Eh ?
  • koshkasmum
    koshkasmum Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    There. See how bright you sounded there foxro?
  • foxro
    Options
    There. See how bright you sounded there foxro?

I truly didn't want to take away anyone's expectations on Canadian stereotypes. As a Canadian I can only hope to maintain those notions with great humility !!! lol
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    I have some people on my FL who claim to be canadian. However, I am mexican and from what I can tell they are suspiciously similar? Therefore I believe they may not exist and it is simply a hoax to be from a less stigmatized border. I am, however, more curious as to whether big foot and the hamburgers at McDonald's are real.

BigfootRonaldsm1.jpg
  • coolraul07
    coolraul07 Posts: 1,606 Member
    Options
    Okay I just have to share this, though I may get flagged. But it's hilarious and strangely resembles the Kool-Aid man. Ohhhhh noooo.

Mind-Blown.jpg

OMG! This wins all the InterWebz!!! /thread
  • 7funnygirl7
    7funnygirl7 Posts: 1,176
    Options
    I'm Canadian. "EH"? :bigsmile:
  • Kimdbro
    Kimdbro Posts: 922 Member
    Options
    I'm not offended by the term "HOMO MILK" and I know the chorus of "The Log Driver's Waltz"

I think.... I am Canadian :drinker:

And yes, I have been dog sledding before. Cool stuff.

Awe 'The Log Drivers Waltz'.... that gave me warm and fuzzies, when I was a kid living up in Thompson, MB there was this filler commercial thing that would come on between programing, all very artsy with the rivers and the logs and a logger running the logs and the song played. I will be humming it the rest of the day. FYI don't ever go to Thompson in the winter, it's why Americans think we live in the arctic. I remember watching the dog sled races as a kid. Good times, nothing like that here in Alberta, just a lot of Monster Trucks and Service Rigs. But it's warmer. :smooched: