30 Day Shred Pics!

Options
chicanita91
chicanita91 Posts: 154 Member
Well I finished the 30 day shred!! It was a lot easier than Insanity.. I really wish I would have taken before and after pictures for Insanity though! Anyways here are my results -- I didn't take any measurements but my starting weight was 171 and current weight is 165, I lost 6 pounds!

sfytjk.jpg

2dv29uo.jpg

2a7gyhh.jpg

Be kind,, this is the first time i've ever shared these type of pictures, but I am proud of the little difference I made within a month! :)

And for record purposes this is the progress so far :

167o651.jpg

Replies

• Shaansmum
    Shaansmum Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Great job! I'm going to do the 30 day shred tonight ! So I spired by everyone's success!
  • BellaFiercest
    Options
    Awww...this brought me to tears! I'm so happy for you! Any success is SUCCESS! I am not familiar with the 30 day shred & I've asked what it is in a forum before, but no one responded. Please tell me what it is please! Congrats on your small VICTORY! =)
  • Starfish1125
    Starfish1125 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Those pix are amazing! Wonderful progress!!! I'm on day 2 of 30ds. I hate her but I know I need to up my exercise if I am going to get this weight off!
  • ashleyvictorshepard
    ashleyvictorshepard Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Great job!!! Keep it up!!!!:smile:
  • Starfish1125
    Starfish1125 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Bella - the 30 day shred is Jillian Michael's program. It has 3 levels. The idea is that you do 10 days of each level - completing the entire series in 30 days.

However, I find that it will take me longer than 30 days because I'd rather build up my tolerance and do exercises right rather than risk injury.

They are free on youtube. I'm not sure if I can link them in this forum but if you just do a search on YouTube you can find them.

Good luck!
  • Shaansmum
    Shaansmum Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hi 30day shred, is workout DVD by Jillian micheals, it's about 20 minutes with five minute cool down. The twenty minutes is quick, but intense!
  • chicanita91
    Options
    It's with Jillian Michaels :) All the videos are up on YouTube - such a good program. Debating on doing the Ripped in 30 now.. We'll see!!
    Yeah - whenever i did the exercises in the mornings, her voice was the LAST thing I wanted to hear.. haha, BUT worth it :P
  • April_Christine
    April_Christine Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Congrats!
  • DesireeLovesOrganic
    DesireeLovesOrganic Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • kimosabe1
    kimosabe1 Posts: 2,467 Member
    Options
    great job! Keep it up!
  • livinbb
    livinbb Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Great results! Keep up the amazing work. I "graduated" from the 30DS and decided to follow it up with RI30. I am on week 2 of RI30 and it is amazing. I love it! I suggest you give it a shot if you liked the 30DS, RI30 is a great follow up :)
  • Alison12121
    Alison12121 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Good job!
  • darlingnoire
    darlingnoire Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    You're doing fantastic! Keep it up!
  • hdkerr
    hdkerr Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Great job making it through the 30 days!
  • wendalyse
    wendalyse Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Hi Bella,
    I just bought the Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred DVD. It has 3 twenty minute workouts and you will need some hand weights and an exercise mat if you're working on a hard surface. It says "Lose Up to 20 Pounds in 30 Days." I don't know yet. I just bought it and I paid $15.00 Canadian for 2 of them. (My step-daughter is having a baby in about a month, and I'm going to send her the other as I know she'll be keen to get back into shape.) Hope that info helps.
  • chicanita91
    Options
    This is the first time I've put a before picture and a now picture right next to each other,, I'm glad I can FINALLY see the difference even if i don't see the difference in the mirror..
  • Judybowler
    Judybowler Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Great JOB!!! Keep up the good work!! you look awesome!! And yes you can tell!!! Congrats Girlfriend!! :)
  • bas27
    bas27 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I have 7 days left!
  • sierra_12
    sierra_12 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    you look wonderful girl!!! great progress since the beginning of your journey, too! you're gorgeous (:
  • trmhb
    trmhb Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Thanks for sharing. Any progress is progress....I keep telling myself that bc it has been very slow for me but i continue to push forward. Good job...u give me hope :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!