Could you have done it without MFP? Say thanks here!

Options
124»

Replies

• Sarandipity
    Sarandipity Posts: 1,560
    Options
    I always thought it would be too hard to count calories and lose weight... well thanks to MFP it wasn't that hard and I have lost a whole person!! :bigsmile:

A huge thank you to Mike and Al for creating this wonderful tool! :flowerforyou:
  • HealthyChanges2010
    HealthyChanges2010 Posts: 5,831 Member
    Options
    :wink:
  • benw
    benw Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    This is a great site, Thank you
  • havingitall
    havingitall Posts: 3,728 Member
    Options
    I got my life back! My husband ( the sexy and loving benw) and I started this in January 2009. Since then he has become an avid cyclist and a spinning instructor. He is in great shape and has the most incredibly strong legs I have ever seen.

I am on a dragon boat team, I'm a member of a walking club...and those ladies really boot it when they are walking and I love going to the gym. My body has a much nicer shape than it ever has and I actually have biceps!!

I feel better than I have in years and it is all because of Mike and Al's wonderful MFP. Without this, I know I wouldn't have the motivation to do what I have done.

Thanks
  • petral41
    petral41 Posts: 2
    Options
    Same here SimonLondon this is the best site ever I just love it Thanks so much MFP
  • samantha115
    samantha115 Posts: 371
    Options
    MFP helped me out big time. It got me into looking at everything that I eat. I could not have done this change without it. I went MIA for about 3 or 4 months and even themn I was looking at everything that I ate. THANK YOU. THANK YOU. THANK YOU. What an amazing tool. I love this site and will forever be indebted to MFP.
  • CasperO
    CasperO Posts: 2,913 Member
    Options
    I knew what to do, but I needed tools to do it. The tools are all here. Excellent, thank you.
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    Casper, as usual, you said it perfectly. Most of us knew "in theory" what to do, but the easy to use tools are what makes the difference.
  • sphinctress
    sphinctress Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Thanks MFP and Thanks to all of you out there!
    : )
  • CasperO
    CasperO Posts: 2,913 Member
    Options
    Sphinctress. Oh wow,,, that's epic. What a great handle, Heheheh... :smile: :laugh: :happy: :tongue: :bigsmile: :laugh:
  • chandnikhondji
    chandnikhondji Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I am still at the beginning of a long adventure but i can say that i would not have been sticking so long to it without MFP and those wonderful people here, who are inspiration and motivation each and every day. Thank you everyone :)
  • lovetodance
    lovetodance Posts: 33
    Options
    Yes, MFP has really helped me with my weight loss!! I had tried to document my calories in a notebook, but the calorie count was probably way off and I had no way to document my exercise calories used. This site is just what I needed to be accountable for and aware of my food intake. Thank you MFP! :smile:
  • LittleSpy
    LittleSpy Posts: 6,754 Member
    Options
    Thanks MFP!!

I'm really enjoying being the lightest I've ever been as an adult. :smile:
  • HealthyChanges2010
    Options
    Mike, Al and all the rest of MFP:heart:

Every SINGLE day I meet yet another person(s) on this site that I learn from whether it's by motivation or a funny shared story, or any of a hundred other ways we support one another here.

Between blogs, newsfeed, games, inspiring before, during and after photos & stories I'm always blown away by something on here.

Just when I think it can't get any better, BAM! It does:drinker: :tongue: I've seen MFP in it's early days and I shake my head in amazement on how far the site has come, But most of all how far Mike has come in making so many changes that only make the site better and better, more user friendly and so many new tools, I'd never have even thought of, which now I love and can't live without!:laugh: .

So Cheers to you Mike and of course Al as well for all the hard work you put into MFP each and everyday, I'd be lost without it:sad: !! :drinker: :happy: :drinker:

Becca:flowerforyou:
  • HealthyChanges2010
    Options
    sign0173.gif
  • HealthyChanges2010
    Options
    So what has MFP/Mike/Al done for your life since you're been here?:flowerforyou:
  • vcm1613
    vcm1613 Posts: 4
    Options
    This site (primarily the iPhone app) has totally helped me change my life in the last couple of months. Its a tool for accountability, something that was missing from my lifestyle. Without accountability or acknowledgement, my weight was harming my health, my career, friendships and my marriage. Obviously no website or program can take the weight away for you. It requires strength and self-determination. I can tell you that i'm 41 lbs lighter, thanks first to GOD, my wife, myself and MFP.

Thank you all for your help too along the way!

/cheers

-John
  • HealthyChanges2010
    Options
    sign0100.gif
  • HealthyChanges2010
    Options
    sign0173.gif
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!