No way I can stop this now! (Pics)

Options
13»

Replies

• misspatrice562
    misspatrice562 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    GREAT job! Very inspiring. You've lost an amazing amount of weight in 90 days. Congrats! :)
  • LesaDave
    LesaDave Posts: 1,480 Member
    Options
    Too young...at 23 yrs old. :-) :laugh: Glad you know.
    And you have done a GREAT job, by the way.
    CONGRATS!!
  • BlueInkDot
    BlueInkDot Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    woo! kickin' *kitten*, my friend! Extra bonus - we can see your dimples now! haha

The loose skin will go away in time - just drink plenty of water. 64 oz or 8 measuring cups per day is recommended, but even if you drink a fraction of that, then that's better than nothin'!

Keep it up! :D
  • Rgtjax85
    Rgtjax85 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Keep up the good work! Appreciate the motivation.
  • smanning1982
    smanning1982 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    I'd hit it! ;)

Congrats, huge difference, I hope we get to see what the next 90 days brings for you!
  • Sassybmom
    Sassybmom Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Fabulous transformation!
  • Pasukaru2
    Pasukaru2 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Wow! I never tought I'd get so much nice comments :noway: ! Thank you so much everyone! :happy: I can't wait to start P90X and at the same time, I'm a bit apprehensive but hey! I could barely do 90 crunches the first day, And now I can do 280, and so on with many other exercises so I'm guessing it'll be hard at first, but I should get used to it :laugh:

Oh and BTW if I didn't accept your freind requests please don't get mad, It's just that I've had so many bad experiences in the past with social networks with some ''Friends'' and I'd rather not have them again :ohwell: Sorry guys but keep up the good work to everyone! When we put our hearts to it almost anything's possible, with or without Friends to cheer you up (altough that helps, but my friends IRL help me a lot :wink: )

Let's get going!
  • SeoulKim05
    SeoulKim05 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    WOW!!
  • FitBlackChick
    FitBlackChick Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    That is incredible! Congratulations, don't stop!!
  • HatherM
    HatherM Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    Wow great progress that's brilliant :smile:
  • HappilyRubina
    HappilyRubina Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    90 days ago, I decided it was enough making up excuses to stay fat and unhealthy. I decided it was time for a change, a BIG change. I started the regular Power 90 program. I found MFP along the way of making some research on how to count my calories. And I LOVE it! I also discovered along the way that I had a fatty liver, well, a month ago I had it checked, and my hepatic markers, altough still a little too high, dropped drastically! I'm feeling soooo proud of myself and I could swear I Heard my liver screaming thank you :laugh: To think that I used to believe that It was too late for me to lose weight at 23 yo! Can you imagine?!? Now going to do P90X!!! I'm in the best shape of my life and there's no way I'm turning back now! Even if I had a gastroenteritis and that I've hurt my back twice (lightly) along the way, I sticked to it and here I am now! No excuses left! here are the pics!

8134f5d1-8a1c-4db3-abf8-17e42669ba15_zps66e2f017.jpg
    36f39d7f-12c7-4786-9ecb-d2ffe1090807_zps66615cd1.jpg
    8efdf068-f854-490c-9d82-14dcfb3c4080_zpsed0081bf.jpg

Day 1 : 237 pounds, ~35% Body fat
    Day 90 : 191 pounds ~ 22% Body fat

I'm a bit afraid now of having a little loose skin on the belly, but oh well I'd rather live with a little extra skin than a cirrhotic Liver!
    Hope this will inspire some! If I could do it, MANY others can!

:drinker:

In your profile picture, you look like a medic/paramedic, is that so???
    And btw needless to say, You look fantastic. :)
  • Pasukaru2
    Pasukaru2 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    In your profile picture, you look like a medic/paramedic, is that so???
    And btw needless to say, You look fantastic. :)
    Thanks! And yes I'm a Respiratory Therapist :) So even if it's not that much related to weight loss and stuff, I still have a lot of Biology related background that have helped me a lot to understand how my body will react with weight loss and how I should eat :smile:
  • uwdawg07
    uwdawg07 Posts: 372
    Options
    Congratulations!! You look awesome! Keep up the good work!
  • sylyjd
    sylyjd Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    oh wow!!! thank you SO much for posting these pics!! I didn't really have a mental goal deadline...i was just losing for the sake of losing..but now that i've seen what just 90 days cando..i'm totally making that my goal! a full 90days to a better me!!
  • sasbw27
    sasbw27 Posts: 710 Member
    Options
    Fantastic results in only 90 days, wow! That's great! Thanks for sharing :drinker:
  • HappilyRubina
    HappilyRubina Posts: 206 Member
    Options

Thanks! And yes I'm a Respiratory Therapist :) So even if it's not that much related to weight loss and stuff, I still have a lot of Biology related background that have helped me a lot to understand how my body will react with weight loss and how I should eat :smile:

High five! I'm in the same lane!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!