What do you think about before you go to sleep?

Options
hailzp
hailzp Posts: 903 Member
What are some of the main subjects/issues/things you think about before you go to sleep. Doesn't matter if it is conscious or during the lucid state (if you can remember).

Sometimes I think about what I would do in a disaster, being old, creatures in the dark, money issues.

What about you?

Replies

• raychulj
    raychulj Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    Sex. Whether it's lack there of, the satisfaction of actually getting some or how good or bad it was.
  • drefaw
    drefaw Posts: 739
    Options
    My AM workout, and SEX ......
  • Pardyqueenxoxo
    Pardyqueenxoxo Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    my daughter, money worries and how much im tempted to rage the fridge.

Not sex as im single!
  • Vansy
    Vansy Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Whatever book I was reading before I turned off the light.
  • Cr01502
    Cr01502 Posts: 3,614 Member
    Options
    The more popular answer would be sex.

The more honest answer would be bills, work, and other mundane stuff I have to get done the next day.
  • Railr0aderTony
    Railr0aderTony Posts: 6,803 Member
    Options
    tumblr_lrbz19Y9jq1qm3nlgo1_500.gif

BACON
  • TheVimFuego
    TheVimFuego Posts: 2,412 Member
    Options
    I don't go to sleep, I pass out.
  • scarrletti_girl
    scarrletti_girl Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    I think about sleep. Just sleep. Simple as that.
  • emergencytennis
    emergencytennis Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    my daughter, money worries and how much im tempted to rage the fridge.

Not sex as im single!

Doesn't stop you thinking about it!

Sex.
  • mrdexter1
    mrdexter1 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    Layed on a beach, feeling the heat of the sun and hearing the noise of the waves and i m asleep in minutes.

You re not getting enough sex if you re thinking of it !!!

And have you looked up the calories you re failing to burn !
  • drefaw
    drefaw Posts: 739
    Options
    Some of us are married, and think about sex as we are about to be getting it .....

maybe u r not getting enough ....????

I for one, never miss an opportunity to burn calories in a vigorous manor ....
  • CaffeinatedConfectionist
    CaffeinatedConfectionist Posts: 1,046 Member
    Options
    While I'm trying to fall asleep, I try to daydream about something that makes me happy - places I'd like to visit, what I'd do while traveling, pretending I have a shot with guys I have a crush on, how awesome it will be when I meet my fitness goals/what I want to look like..... I find that fantasizing about happy or hopeful things makes me sleep a whole lot better than if I let my brain do its normal anxiety-ridden, hamster-in-a-wheel freakout.
  • emergencytennis
    emergencytennis Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    Layed on a beach, feeling the heat of the sun and hearing the noise of the waves and i m asleep in minutes.

You re not getting enough sex if you re thinking of it !!!

And have you looked up the calories you re failing to burn !

What a furphy, re sex
  • diodelcibo
    diodelcibo Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    I plan the next day in my head .
  • ajball90
    ajball90 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Anything bad. As soon as I'm ready to go to sleep, thats when all the thoughts about any bad experiences/memories come out to haunt me.
  • sbbhbm
    sbbhbm Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options
    World domination and boneless cows.

Okay, that's not EVERY night. Every night I think about the only person out there that just got that joke.
  • hailzp
    Options
    Anything bad. As soon as I'm ready to go to sleep, thats when all the thoughts about any bad experiences/memories come out to haunt me.

Yea. me too :? I have had to learn some techniques buts sometimes they don't work well enough

I see that sex is definitely a popular answer. I often think about sex more if I am getting it regularly. I try to make myself have sex dreams sometimes. It works now and again.
  • hailzp
    Options
    I plan the next day in my head .

Yea, this is a common one too. Sometimes I am planning the day over and over and over again for some reason. It just gets stuck on a loop.
  • xALEXANDROx
    xALEXANDROx Posts: 3,416 Member
    Options
    did I set my alarm .??
  • darrensurrey
    darrensurrey Posts: 3,942 Member
    Options
    I like to visualise my furry toys snuffling my head as I fall asleep. Usually works for getting me to sleep in happy mode. :o)

Otherwise I end up thinking about projects, plans or training ideas and will stay awake for hours plotting and scheming.