What do you think about before you go to sleep?

Options

Replies

• sheldonsteyn
    sheldonsteyn Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    How many hours of sleep I am going to get before I need to be awake and how many alarms to set in case i sleep thru the 1st lol
  • rudarbe
    rudarbe Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    tumblr_lrbz19Y9jq1qm3nlgo1_500.gif

BACON

omg, yes.
  • mrdexter1
    mrdexter1 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    Some of us are married, and think about sex as we are about to be getting it .....

maybe u r not getting enough ....????

I for one, never miss an opportunity to burn calories in a vigorous manor ....

!!!!!!!!
    I guess we ll never know !!!
  • sangeyvang
    sangeyvang Posts: 182
    Options
    I think about trying to sleep. My sleep schedule has been messed up. I will sleep for about 2-3 hours and wake up and can't go back to sleep at all until 2-4 hours later, and that time I already have to be up. Often while trying to sleep, I'm always singing in my head and it gets annoying lol, but somehow I just can't stop.
  • emergencytennis
    emergencytennis Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    I think about trying to sleep. My sleep schedule has been messed up. I will sleep for about 2-3 hours and wake up and can't go back to sleep at all until 2-4 hours later, and that time I already have to be up. Often while trying to sleep, I'm always singing in my head and it gets annoying lol, but somehow I just can't stop.

What's up, sangey? Anxiety?
  • theCarlton
    theCarlton Posts: 1,344 Member
    Options
    Global problems I want to help fix.
    Cool stuff I want to do in my life.
    And sometimes - every stupid thing I've ever done or said.
  • Penny_Lane_
    Penny_Lane_ Posts: 163
    Options
    In my mind, I change the things that didn't go well that day (or how I wanted them to)and I imagine them exactly how I would have liked them to have happened. I visualize them as if I actually experienced it and I these revised days, if really lived, change my tomorrows. So when I meet people tomorrow that today disappointed me today, they will not tomorrow, for in me I have changed the very nature of that being and having changed that person, that person bears witness tomorrow of the change that took place
    within me.
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    "Is that going to leave a stain?"
  • ScatteredThoughts
    ScatteredThoughts Posts: 3,562 Member
    Options
    Sex. Whether it's lack there of, the satisfaction of actually getting some or how good or bad it was.

Pretty much this. :(
  • TwinkieDong
    TwinkieDong Posts: 1,564 Member
    Options
    if all of you could only see the things I think about. Seriously that is the time my mind doesnt shut down. I think about any and everything. I really should keep a journal of things because I get some great ideas. Though I do not want to entice my mind to think more so I dont. I think of things that are not reality, sex, work, relationships, how I could better myself, game plans, etc.
  • ctina197six
    ctina197six Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    I think about what I have accomplished for the day, what I have to do tomorrow, and what my goals are and where I am at reaching them, then I think about the up coming weekend and why I have no plans. lol
  • 2stepscloser
    2stepscloser Posts: 2,900 Member
    Options
    Hmmm... Typically, I am asleep within 5 minutes after my head hits the pillow. U can try to converse with me then but it's not recommended
  • peopletalk
    peopletalk Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    my past a lot. unfortunately.
    things i would do if someone broke into my house at the moment lol
    things i would do if there was a fire. i'm pretty paranoid obviously.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,683 Member
    Options
    How the Tse Tse fly actually procreates.

A.C.E. Certified Personal/Group FitnessTrainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • sangeyvang
    sangeyvang Posts: 182
    Options

What's up, sangey? Anxiety?

yeah, I was wondering if that was it. maybe stress too. =/ have a doctor's appointment next week so i'll have to ask. happened again today. only slept for 4 hours. now i'm drinking coffee so i can stay up til i have to sleep again.
  • bushidowoman
    bushidowoman Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    I take valerian root, open a book (mostly non-fiction here), and think about whatever I'm reading until I can't keep my eyes open.
  • iulia_maddie
    iulia_maddie Posts: 2,780 Member
    Options
    Uhmmm... Well... I am not comfortable talking about this on the public forums.
  • SerenaFisher
    SerenaFisher Posts: 2,170 Member
    Options
    I tell myself a story. Usually one where I am awesome and my SO is vacuuming and doing the dishes in nothing but an apron (hot!) Because they say what you think about is what you dream about...hasn't happened yet :(
  • Minerva624
    Minerva624 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    I usually just pass out otherwise if I lay there aiming to fall asleep it will never happen.
  • ronrstaats
    ronrstaats Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    I don't go to sleep, I pass out.

This...

My wife hates the fact I can lay down and be asleep before my head hits the pillow...