Who's the most irritating celebrity - and why???

Options
Last night I saw "City of Angels" on my sky planner.... Reminded me of how much I can't stand Nicholas Cage. Granted he is a better actor than some, but his whole demeanour is like a wet fart. The one word I would just to describe him is "droopy"...

I want to know who is your most annoying celebrity and why?

Replies

• Thewatcher_66
    Thewatcher_66 Posts: 1,643 Member
    Options
    Last night I saw "City of Angels" on my sky planner.... Reminded me of how much I can't stand Nicholas Cage. Granted he is a better actor than some, but his whole demeanour is like a wet fart. The one word I would just to describe him is "droopy"...

Gary Shandling. He's got a look of constipation on his face.
  • Valerie_Malone
    Valerie_Malone Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Kim Kardashian... Obviously the media coverage has a lot to do with what I think, but I just can't stand her.
  • sarahsim48
    sarahsim48 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I can't stand Nick Cage, either! Or Jeff Bridges. I know I am the only one, but his tongue is too big for his mouth and I just can't deal!
  • FitnessCharl
    Options

Gary Shandling. He's got a look of constipation on his face.

Wow, he really does have that look....He also looks like a wax work of himself...

16c9ic8.jpg
  • aaronlawrenc
    aaronlawrenc Posts: 666 Member
    Options
    Kim Kardashian... Obviously the media coverage has a lot to do with what I think, but I just can't stand her.

this
  • FitnessCharl
    Options
    I can't stand Nick Cage, either! Or Jeff Bridges. I know I am the only one, but his tongue is too big for his mouth and I just can't deal!

*Gasp* - Jeff Bridges??? :noway:
  • aaronlawrenc
    Options

Nick Cages hair makes me uncomfortable. Its like one of those things, are you supposed to look at it or not??...lol. If your bald, be bald...ya know??!
  • sarahsim48
    sarahsim48 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I knowww....I just hate him. haha
  • aaronlawrenc
    Options
    I feel your pain
  • egates1984
    egates1984 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Kristen Stewart. She doesn't show any emotion at all!
  • FitnessCharl
    Options
    I think Trampire and R Patz are under contract to stay together through the films...

If I am wrong she truly is a heartless ice queen....
  • christy3565
    christy3565 Posts: 349
    Options
    anyone that has become a "celebrity" because of a reality show :grumble:
  • BleedsCoffee
    BleedsCoffee Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Strangely, Anna Paquin. For some reason, no matter what movie or television show she's in, she annoys me. I think it's just her acting style that puts me off.
  • FitnessCharl
    Options
    You mean (insert Bill voice) "Sookie"....

I would second that motion
  • txin1
    txin1 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Kim K and Jim Carrey
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    There are a lot of irritating celebrities. I'm sure the ratio is about the same as it is to us regular folk. What I find irritating is tabloid reporting, papparazzi and reality show reporting.

If I had an army of dipsticks following me around and sensationalizing every move I made, I'd probably be one of the most irritating assh*les in recent history, too.

For crying out loud, why can't we leave these peope alone and celebrate own own lives, instead of living vicariously through theirs?
  • FitnessCharl
    Options
    There are a lot of irritating celebrities. I'm sure the ratio is about the same as it is to us regular folk. What I find irritating is tabloid reporting, papparazzi and reality show reporting.

If I had an army of dipsticks following me around and sensationalizing every move I made, I'd probably be one of the most irritating assh*les in recent history, too.

For crying out loud, why can't we leave these peope alone and celebrate own own lives, instead of living vicariously through theirs?

The trouble is I watched as Cheryl Cole cried and whined through an interview about how she can't move for paparazzi. I felt sorry for her until the next week you see them playing up to these morons as they have a new single due out.

If they granted her that wish of leaving her alone, she would be walking round butt naked trying to get the attention back on her.

As far as I am concerned it goes with the territory of earning the ridiculous sums they get, I don't live vicariously through them just think that it’s a general topic people may enjoy, rather than date, bang or marry.... :happy:
  • aaronlawrenc
    Options
    would bang lol
  • digitalbill
    digitalbill Posts: 1,410 Member
    Options
    We will rule out all of the "reality show" celeberties for now because they are all no talent asshats.
    For me, it has to be Nicki Minaj.
    And this is based on her "Everyone is a racist" attitude.
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options

The trouble is I watched as Cheryl Cole cried and whined through an interview about how she can't move for paparazzi. I felt sorry for her until the next week you see them playing up to these morons as they have a new single due out.

If they granted her that wish of leaving her alone, she would be walking round butt naked trying to get the attention back on her.

As far as I am concerned it goes with the territory of earning the ridiculous sums they get, I don't live vicariously through them just think that it’s a general topic people may enjoy, rather than date, bang or marry.... :happy:

I wasn't criticizing you personally; I was just pointing out the voyeuristic foibles of our society. Everyone looks over at a car wreck. It's human nature.

As for leaving Cheryl Cole (whoever she is) alone and seeing if she wwould solicit attention, we'll never know. Because she'll never be left alone until the next, bigger celebrity comes along and out does her.