Who's the most irritating celebrity - and why???

Options

Replies

• marciebrian
    marciebrian Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    We will rule out all of the "reality show" celeberties for now because they are all no talent asshats.
    For me, it has to be Nicki Minaj.
    And this is based on her "Everyone is a racist" attitude.
    Oh she is totally annoying.. that voice is like chalk screeching on the chalkboard. But I have to stick with Nicholas Cage... hideous man
  • jessicajoybanta87
    jessicajoybanta87 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    35k94cj.jpg

Do you mean Baby ManChild Bieber?

"Ms Dawson, Ms Dawson....I got too much doodoo in my underpantsssss!"

Hahaha. That looks like me when I lift my toddler to put her in her car seat. What a douche.

Hahahahaha! How funny! It does look like a little toddler! At least my toddler is cute!
  • JusticeGirl25
    JusticeGirl25 Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    Have to say Lindsay Lohan.

Surprised she hasn't dropped dead from an overdose yet.
  • jessicajoybanta87
    Options
    Will Ferrell...just can't stand him (goofy, weird)...not sure why. I get hate from hubby because of it. HAHA!

LOL I die laughing at his "goofy and weird" movies.

I was going to say Will Ferrell because of this but I love the movie Step Brothers!
  • Lyadeia
    Lyadeia Posts: 4,603 Member
    Options
    Will Ferrell...just can't stand him (goofy, weird)...not sure why. I get hate from hubby because of it. HAHA!

LOL I die laughing at his "goofy and weird" movies.

I was going to say Will Ferrell because of this but I love the movie Step Brothers!

BOATS AND HOES!!!!!!! Bwahahaha!!!
  • jessicajoybanta87
    Options

As a person she really annoys me but I think she could have been a really good actress!
  • LiteBrite007
    LiteBrite007 Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Kim Kardashian....because she's Kim Kardashian.
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    Let's see...

ALL of the Kardashians
    Kristen Stewart
    Nicolas Cage
    Lindsay Lohan
    Lady Gaga
    Justin Bieber
    Sacha Baron Cohen
  • Roll_Tide_Meg
    Roll_Tide_Meg Posts: 255 Member
    Options

As a person she really annoys me but I think she could have been a really good actress!

Agreed!
  • Kimdbro
    Kimdbro Posts: 922 Member
    Options
    Barack Obama

Oprah Winfrey

they use the racism card if someone doesn't agree with their stance

wat

Do they? I haven't seen that too often...let alone every time someone disagrees with them.

And Beiber is a god damn national treasure to us people "Beyond The Wall"

By "Beyond The Wall" I sincerely hope you're not referring to Canada, because I along with countless other proud Canadians, am embarrassed and ashamed that this spoiled child hails from here. The fact that other Nations hold us responsible for his existence is horrifying. If you like him, like him, but don't you dare refer or speak for the rest of "us" - I mean ew!
  • Lyadeia
    Options
    Kate Middleton...or whatever she goes by these days...only because I live in America and am tired of hearing about some British royal on the news, in the newspaper, in the magazines all the damn time. She's not the only lady to have ever been pregnant, ya know.
  • KenosFeoh
    KenosFeoh Posts: 1,837 Member
    Options
    Kristen Stewart. Please close your mouth and crawl back into the hole from which you came; thanks.
  • JusticeGirl25
    Options

She was good when she was a kid actress.
  • 2credneck208
    2credneck208 Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    Oh I got one! Octomom!
  • JusticeGirl25
    Options
    The Kardashians can be annoying, but their TV show is so popular, it's kinda hard NOT to watch it. You know what I mean?
  • Lyadeia
    Options
    Kristen Stewart. Please close your mouth and crawl back into the hole from which you came; thanks.

And take that scrawny little boy Robert Pattinson with you, if you can stand being locked away with him without cheating on him in public again.
  • Lyadeia
    Options
    The Kardashians can be annoying, but their TV show is so popular, it's kinda hard NOT to watch it. You know what I mean?

Not really. I've never watched it and refuse to.
  • Kimdbro
    Kimdbro Posts: 922 Member
    Options

And take that scrawny little boy Robert Pattinson with you, if you can stand being locked away with him without cheating on him in public again.

haha!!!
  • Tennessee2019
    Tennessee2019 Posts: 676 Member
    Options
    Kim Kardashian... Obviously the media coverage has a lot to do with what I think, but I just can't stand her.

I agree with you & feel so sorry for the baby she is expecting. Another Hollywood brat, just like its mom.
  • jessicajoybanta87
    Options
    Oh I got one! Octomom!

YES!!!!!!