Such a fat loser

Options
Just had to have the hash browns this morning, WTH is wrong with me. I cut out the cream in coffee and went to skim milk and then I have that other crap, no wonder I am gaining again. I am such a loser.

Replies

• oX_Vanessa_Xo
    Options
    Calling yourself names is just as bad as calling someone else names.

Dont worry about it. Just work out a little harder today.
  • tabinmaine
    tabinmaine Posts: 965 Member
    Options
    nothin wrong with hashbrowns, or bacon or hamburgers or cream....... it's all in moderation and denial of food is a form of punishment.... you do not need to be punished
  • NovemberJune
    NovemberJune Posts: 2,525 Member
    Options
    I don't see how hash browns are a big deal. Just keep your eye on that weekly calorie goal, and you'll be fine.
  • Smackemdanno
    Smackemdanno Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I eat hash browns weekly. Love 'em. Especially mixed with scrambled eggs and pork sausage. Yum. Of course I eat in moderation and make sure I eat them on a work out day.
  • reztib
    reztib Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    nothin wrong with hashbrowns, or bacon or hamburgers or cream....... it's all in moderation and denial of food is a form of punishment.... you do not need to be punished

Pretty much agree with this.
  • Cr01502
    Cr01502 Posts: 3,614 Member
    Options
    You'll live.
  • LeenaRuns
    LeenaRuns Posts: 1,309 Member
    Options
    I was hoping this was a joke and that the OP was a fat-loser (losing lots of fat). Pretty disappointed. Just pick yourself up and eat better next meal!
  • KatLifter
    KatLifter Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    One bad meal didn't make us fat. One good meal won't make us thin and fit.
    One bad meal won't ruin your progress, it's how you recover and get back on track with your next meal that determines your progress.
  • 5n0wbal1
    5n0wbal1 Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    Sweetheart, you're not a fat loser. Everything is okay in moderation. Just because you had some hashbrowns just once, it doesn't mean that you're a loser. I had a cupcake yesterday and some ice cream today. I just made sure it was only one cupcake and I used a small coffee cup as my ice cream bowl, and filled it halfway.

Calling yourself a loser because you ate something you think you shouldn't have will make your diet miserable. Allow yourself to be human, and remember that this diet is a good thing, not a monster.
  • rainbowbow
    rainbowbow Posts: 7,490 Member
    Options
    If that's how you view yourself then i guess that's all you'll ever be.... and that's just sad.
  • 5n0wbal1
    5n0wbal1 Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    I was hoping this was a joke and that the OP was a fat-loser (losing lots of fat). Pretty disappointed. Just pick yourself up and eat better next meal!

Funny--I thought the same thing!
  • MsAnn07
    MsAnn07 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    And I just had to have 2 donuts Monday and loved every bite!!!
  • TurtleRunnerNC
    TurtleRunnerNC Posts: 768 Member
    Options
    Not a loser. Just human. Log the hash browns and move on.
  • Jude_V
    Jude_V Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    They were only 200 calories...and you are still way under your calorie goal - I think, maybe you aren't eating enough and that makes you feel bad about yourself and often makes us binge...

Give yourself a break and don't let it get to you

xox
  • jzammetti
    jzammetti Posts: 1,956 Member
    Options

I agree 100%!!!

This is a process where we learn to eat right, not deprive ourselves of everything we love, so we can be healthier for the rest of our lives. If it meets your caloric goals then eat it.
  • Dee_84
    Dee_84 Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    One bad meal didn't make us fat. One good meal won't make us thin and fit.

I'm loving this! Great reminder that it's a long-term change that we have to do!
  • turkeyhunter60
    turkeyhunter60 Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    Not a loser. Just human. Log the hash browns and move on.
    agree
  • _Witsy_
    _Witsy_ Posts: 609 Member
    Options
    Seriously?

Stop with the loser crap.

That's more offensive and harmful to you than the damn hashbrown.
  • Jessi804
    Jessi804 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    SO WHAT!?!?!?...I just HAD to have the bacon on my chicken breast sub the other day at Subway. I logged it and moved on. It is perfectly fine to have hashbrowns and all of the other foods that you like in moderation. Telling yourself that you can't have something is setting yourself up for failure.

I at least hope you enjoyed them and didn't feel guilty the whole time you were eating them! :wink:

Have a great day!
  • poesch77
    poesch77 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options

AGREED....^^^^ just work it into your daily calorie allotment. You are human. You deserve to have good food that you enjoy.