Biggest Loser talk

Options
2»

Replies

• Fieldsy
    Fieldsy Posts: 1,105 Member
    Options
    I could care less who wins. I think at the end of each week's weigh in the person who lost the least percentage of weight should be booted. I am tired of the voting and forming alliances. It should be about weight loss not popularity.
    I actually just said this too. Lowest percentage should = out of the game. I understand it's still TV and it's needed for drama and entertainment though.

Daris would be my first choice to win, if not Michael.

thats about it :)
  • Nelski
    Nelski Posts: 1,607 Member
    Options
    :laugh:
  • FORKDOWN
    FORKDOWN Posts: 1,754
    Options
    Its annoying to see Koli be upset that they voted Sam off. It was in their best interest (until the red line change) and when U team up with the yellow team, of course the others are gonna work together. I feel bad for Michael I think I would have a hrd time losing 200 lbs and not look like the rest and still shop in the big mans dept. I am rooting for Ashley, she will be a knock out at her goal weight.

My $.02.
  • jackpotclown
    jackpotclown Posts: 3,291 Member
    Options
    I could care less who wins. I think at the end of each week's weigh in the person who lost the least percentage of weight should be booted. I am tired of the voting and forming alliances. It should be about weight loss not popularity.

The only time I ever rooted for an individual, it was Tara. She put out 100% and was there to compete, not play the game.
    I agree, Tara was definitely my favorite...I kept saying 'now that's my girl!!!!' lol
  • kiffypooh
    kiffypooh Posts: 1,045 Member
    Options
    I was so glad to see sunshine go. I can not believe Sam and Stephanie ended up together. I never imagined it. I honeslty had forgotten about her. I want Daris to win because he is an extra sweet guy and has made a huge transformation but Ashley has came a long way and still has a ways to go??

I personally love that it's "family first" with Koli and Sam but Koli had no problems throwing Stephanie under the bus the night she got kicked off.

I love Daris and want him to win.

On another note. I'm a fan of the gray team on facebook (they live in a town 8 miles away) and this is what Koli posted on the page: Koli Palu "So I already apologized on FB to my Mom but I also want to apologize to everyone else out there especially to the kids. I'm really embarrassed by how I reacted on tonights episode. I understand being in the spotlight that I need to be a better example in my words & deeds. My behavior was inexcusable but it was a very stressful time on the Ranch. Also thank you to all the well wishers for your kind words."
  • callie365
    callie365 Posts: 689
    Options
    Bump :smile: