Ladies Bra Sizes - How much have you lost?

Options
Just over a year ago i was a DD.. I am now a B but as i was putting on one of my bra this morning I'm thinking i will be jumping to an A.. I am a bit disappointed i never knew i could loose that much there. Wanting to know how other ladies feel about their loss?

Replies

• peleroja
    peleroja Posts: 3,979 Member
    Options
    I'm losing a bit, but I'm losing from my rib cage too so it's staying in proportion right now. I went from a 32F to a 28G in fifteen pounds...and I'm really hoping some will come off my cup too! There's nothing left around my rib age, so hopefully soon.
  • FJcntdwn2sknyluv
    FJcntdwn2sknyluv Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    See this is where I'm weird... started as a 42C.... now I'm a 36D..... *shrugs*
  • LittleMissDover
    LittleMissDover Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    27lbs down and lost a couple of inches off my ribcage but still a GG.
  • SpecialSundae
    SpecialSundae Posts: 795 Member
    Options
    Like peleroja, I'm losing from the my ribcage but not from the cup. Gone from 34F/36E to 32FF. :-)
  • SoViLicious
    SoViLicious Posts: 2,633 Member
    Options
    44DDD to 42DD... I hope to stay the same cup but go down on the number.
  • sugboog29
    sugboog29 Posts: 630 Member
    Options
    38H to a 34G...and it is hard to find pretty bras still!! Go figure!
  • babydiego87
    babydiego87 Posts: 905 Member
    Options
    Only one cup size to a 34 D thank god.
  • sweetchildomine
    sweetchildomine Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    55ish pounds down. I went from a 38DD to a 34B. I wish my stomach had lost fat with as much enthusiasm as my boobs did! lol Oh well! I'll just have to go buy some lol.
  • erika37211
    Options
    Just a year ago I went from 38DD to 36D and was happy for that, but just yesterday, I was realizing there wasn't enough boob in the cup anymore. Not sure how much more shrinkage I'm ok with.
  • DawnieB1977
    DawnieB1977 Posts: 4,248 Member
    Options
    I'm still a D (UK size). When I first started losing weight I had a 7 week old baby so my boobs were a lot bigger, like a G, but their natural size over the years has been a D, and they seem to have returned to that. I haven't bought any new bras for ages, but if I got measured I reckon I'd be a 34 or 32 DD. I've lost 60lbs and I'm a UK size 12 (US 8).
  • sarahg148
    sarahg148 Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    Lol...I just bought a few bras today from VS. I am now a tight 36B...C was just too roomy. I figure that losing the last 15 lbs will hopefully keep me in a B...which is fine with me...I'm not crazy about having big boobs! So I may go down to a 34B...but I'll just end up using the other hooks as I lose the last few pounds. :bigsmile:
  • sandi117
    sandi117 Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    38D to a 36DD. 38 band size is way too big, but when I tried in a 36D, the cup size was too small. 36DD fits perfect. I'm not complaining, I think smaller than a D would be disproportionate to my body.
  • ahammer77
    ahammer77 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Where do you ladies find your bras? I think the last I was fitted I was a F or something like that but can't ever find a bra that size so I shove them into the largest I can find which if I am lucky is a DDD. I am hoping that I will lose in that area so this will not continue to be a problem.:smile:
  • xsmilexforxmex
    xsmilexforxmex Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    36DDD/F to a full 34DD... so 3 cup sizes, which I'm okay with bc most stores still carry this size!
  • wildcatnyc
    wildcatnyc Posts: 2,410 Member
    Options
    Went from a 38ddd to a 36dd (114 lbs lost) - have been sitting at a dd for awhile now and I'm hoping they don't get much smaller...
  • cschiff
    cschiff Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    36C to 34 B right now..... they look really different.... hope they dont get smaller, but i still have 30 lbs to lose!
  • xsmilexforxmex
    xsmilexforxmex Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    Where do you ladies find your bras? I think the last I was fitted I was a F or something like that but can't ever find a bra that size so I shove them into the largest I can find which if I am lucky is a DDD. I am hoping that I will lose in that area so this will not continue to be a problem.:smile:

I was going to a specialty lingerie store called Posh here in Jersey once I discovered it but als learned that if you're a 36 or larger you can usually find DDD+ at plus sized stores.
  • Shawnzgirl78
    Shawnzgirl78 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    34D to a pretty darn full 34C so not too much yet (10 pounds)
  • Lift_This_
    Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member
    Options
    at my heaviest i was a 48 D.......with the weight loss i am a 38-40DD....but they are slowly starting to shrink :sad:
  • Chameleone
    Chameleone Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    I started at a 38D, now I'm a 34D...maintained a D so that's nice!