MFP Confessions - What is yours?

Options
tycamsdad
tycamsdad Posts: 126 Member
I never "eat back" my exercise calories and don't feel the least bit guilty about it. I log everything and will err on the side of over-estimating portion sides rather than trying to "cheat" and under-estimate. I almost always stay under my calorie goal and never feel like I am depriving myself of anything. I feel satisfied after every meal and will sometimes do a smoothie or other snack at night just to bump my calories up close to my daily goal.

Replies

• jdad1
    jdad1 Posts: 1,899 Member
    Options
    I have had two prior accounts and i know many people on here that do not know we knew each other before.
  • Lulzaroonie
    Lulzaroonie Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Sometimes I log in and don't track, or track very little of my day so I can keep my "Has Logged In For 60 Days" streak going...
  • My0WNinspiration
    My0WNinspiration Posts: 1,146 Member
    Options
    I don't always measure or weigh my food.
  • treagal
    treagal Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    I am surprised as to how many people don't eat fruit or vegetables. If I see a diary with no fruit or no veggies and they are under their calories for the day I never say 'good job'. It actually annoys me a lot!
  • Lone_Wolf70
    Lone_Wolf70 Posts: 2,820 Member
    Options
    Im really a 14yo kid, this is a pic of my dad.
  • Penny_Lane_
    Penny_Lane_ Posts: 163
    Options
    H20? wtf is that?

Oh, right, right *chugs the h20*
  • KimberlyDCZ
    KimberlyDCZ Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    Sometimes I log in and don't track, or track very little of my day so I can keep my "Has Logged In For 60 Days" streak going...

I do this, especially on the weekends. I will log in but not fill in my journal. Day 361!
  • MaryAnne1
    MaryAnne1 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    I log in every day even if I'm not exercising or logging my food
  • HappyKite
    HappyKite Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I joined MFP in 2010, but thought it was a load of rubbish and never used it again until this January.
    I now know the error of my ways.
  • Lunachic77
    Lunachic77 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    I get flustered with people who are on my friends list who consistantly ***** and whine about how they aren't losing weight, but then when I look at their diary they ate candy and soda for breakfast. Sometimes I get the feeling that they are only on this site as an alternative to Facebook...endless posts... a play by play of everything they're doing. I'm so adamant about eating a proper breakfast and self-discipline, that it really irks me. I want to delete them, but I don't have the heart to do it.
  • RushBabe214
    RushBabe214 Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    I do not log the olives in my martini. Gasp! The horror! :drinker:
  • ScottyNoHotty
    ScottyNoHotty Posts: 1,955 Member
    Options
    I look at the pics of the hotties on my FL everyday and fantasize.....
  • Follow_me
    Follow_me Posts: 6,120 Member
    Options
    I'm in lust with a lot of people on this site. Just my confession.....
  • traceytwink
    traceytwink Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    I'm guilty of deleting people on my friends list if they never speak to me, what's the point in adding people who you don't want to interact with after all it's not a popularity contest
  • jdad1
    jdad1 Posts: 1,899 Member
    Options
    I know you all. I am a secret spy for the food police.
  • RunWinterGarden
    RunWinterGarden Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    Some days I'm just not hungry and don't eat even 1,500 calories, I don't care what anyone says I'm not eating if I'm not hungry that's what got me where I am now!
  • EmilyOfTheSun
    EmilyOfTheSun Posts: 1,548 Member
    Options
    Some nights I will have a disgusting pig out.....ice cream, candy, spoon fulls of peanut butter (btw, I see nothing wrong with these foods in NORMAL amounts). Then I'll log it into the following days diary entries to make up for it.
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    Options

Knew it. :tongue:
  • Lone_Wolf70
    Lone_Wolf70 Posts: 2,820 Member
    Options

Knew it. :tongue:

sorry gotta log off. I connect to MFP via xbox and my mom wants me to take out the trash. Text me later.
  • smtillman2
    smtillman2 Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    I know you all. I am a secret spy for the food police.

Sorry to hear that. It sounds like the lamest job ever.