MFP Confessions - What is yours?

Options

Replies

• tycamsdad
    tycamsdad Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I know you all. I am a secret spy for the food police.

Sorry to hear that. It sounds like the lamest job ever.

I agree.
  • jdad1
    jdad1 Posts: 1,899 Member
    Options
    I know you all. I am a secret spy for the food police.

Sorry to hear that. It sounds like the lamest job ever.

I agree.

My real job is much more lame.
  • McCelmer
    McCelmer Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I do not log the olives in my martini. Gasp! The horror! :drinker:

lol! Me either! :laugh:
  • jdhoward_101
    jdhoward_101 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    I know i don't drink nearly enough water because i HATE water and it just makes me need to pee all the time.

Also, if i complete my food diary for the day, and then decide to have a huge chunk of cake or half a packet of chocolate biscuits, it doesn't count. Although i haven't done that in a while, i think i'm finally adapting pretty well to this whole 'healthy lifestyle' thing :p
  • mank32
    mank32 Posts: 1,323 Member
    Options
    i am just here to creep. and log my exercise.

if i logged what i ate (and held it open) everyone would hate me.
  • carolynhart01
    carolynhart01 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I am shy and was a site lurker for weeks before joining and posting. Also my profile pick is my goal weight. Since having twins, I have been the camera holder/picture taker so my chunky butt doesn't end up on film.
  • mdepko
    mdepko Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    I get flustered with people who are on my friends list who consistantly ***** and whine about how they aren't losing weight, but then when I look at their diary they ate candy and soda for breakfast. Sometimes I get the feeling that they are only on this site as an alternative to Facebook...endless posts... a play by play of everything they're doing. I'm so adamant about eating a proper breakfast and self-discipline, that it really irks me. I want to delete them, but I don't have the heart to do it.

I have to agree with the above! I hate it when people do that. Don't whine about it, realize what you did, why you're not losing and move on! Also, I never log zero calorie drinks like coffee, or Diet Pepsi (although I don't drink it very often). Also, I never log gum or breathsaver mints which probably adds up to about 50 calories a day.
  • txin1
    txin1 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I am shy and was a site lurker for weeks before joining and posting. Also my profile pick is my goal weight. Since having twins, I have been the camera holder/picture taker so my chunky butt doesn't end up on film.

It's okay. Been there. :)
  • HatherM
    HatherM Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    I won't comment on people's food diaries if they are not open, as I don't know how healthy/unhealthy there day has been - they may have eaten all junk or only eaten 100 cals.
  • kaydrinkscoffee
    Options
    I refuse to log drinks! I know this is bad especially since I have hot chocolate a few times a week, but I just think logging drinks is a bit too extreme... woops.
  • tycamsdad
    tycamsdad Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I won't comment on people's food diaries if they are not open, as I don't know how healthy/unhealthy there day has been - they may have eaten all junk or only eaten 100 cals.

I totally agree with this one. Even if they just open it for their friends we can make a reasonable response. But just seeing "and was under their calorie goal" doesn't really tell the real story.
  • Adw7677
    Adw7677 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Sometimes I log in and don't track, or track very little of my day so I can keep my "Has Logged In For 60 Days" streak going...

Well crap, NOW I feel guilty. MFP is my homepage. Everytime I start the computer, I'm logged in.
  • Adw7677
    Adw7677 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    My real confession:

I'm so sick of people saying "I eat less than 1000 calories a day. Why can't I lose weight?" ESPECIALLY when you look at their profile pic and they weigh 90 pounds. I want to call them mean names. And then give them a high five, in the face, with a chair.

And then I feel so bad and mean because I know (the skinny ones) have a mental illness, and I should be compassionate. But it's hard to be compassionate when you're 2xx pounds looking at some twig who thinks she's a freakin' cow. If she thinks she's a cow, what does that make me????

Don't answer that, it's a hypothetical.
  • slkehl
    slkehl Posts: 3,801 Member
    Options
    On a mix of codeine cough syrup and ambien, I sent a dirty message to an old man on MFP.
  • 2stepscloser
    2stepscloser Posts: 2,900 Member
    Options
    I daydream about some of the hotties on my FL :)
  • txin1
    txin1 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    On a mix of codeine cough syrup and ambien, I sent a dirty message to an old man on MFP.

Ambien milkshake!! That stuff is wicked fun sometimes. :)
  • slkehl
    slkehl Posts: 3,801 Member
    Options

Ambien milkshake!! That stuff is wicked fun sometimes. :)

Fun in the moment. Assessing the damage the next day, not so much.
  • m76b
    m76b Posts: 1,498 Member
    Options
    Im really a 14yo kid, this is a pic of my dad.

hello Daddy!
  • MrsPhan11
    MrsPhan11 Posts: 2,502 Member
    Options
    I like the attention I get from the hotties on here ;) It is flattering and motivating!
  • Jessi_Brooks
    Jessi_Brooks Posts: 759 Member
    Options
    Most weekends, if Im going to be drinking, I dont log the whole day.