The worst part about losing weight....

Options

Replies

• jdatillo
    jdatillo Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    The headaches from watching sugar intake are the worst!
  • jillyk89
    jillyk89 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Hehehe oh
  • jillyk89
    Options
    I don't mind that my back is shrinking I just wish the boobs wern't! :-)
  • dunnodunno
    dunnodunno Posts: 2,290 Member
    Options
    How now when I lay on my side in fetal position the area between my knees is bony and I need to put my hand between them to cushion them.

I hate that! Ugh!
  • dunnodunno
    dunnodunno Posts: 2,290 Member
    Options
    Bump!
  • sonny368
    sonny368 Posts: 61
    Options
    Wanna add and add and add good muscles don't want to shrink at all, i hate this tendency to have the ripped in a little weight, wanna stay big guys...so any like pizzzaaaaaa good fat fun in life helps very much and sex ......hot guy beside me...
  • jillyk89
    Options
    :-)
  • kganc001
    kganc001 Posts: 317
    Options
    I've lost four inches over all...and I've almost gone up an entire cup size. o.O It sucks. Haha they aren't supposed to get bigger!!!
  • goombasmom
    goombasmom Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Since both my husband and I are exercising/going to the gym more.... twice as much laundry! I'm either washing, folding or putting something away. I know.. I'm lazy... :p
  • 1tiamat
    1tiamat Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Since both my husband and I are exercising/going to the gym more.... twice as much laundry! I'm either washing, folding or putting something away. I know.. I'm lazy... :p

Haha That is me too. Speaking of which I need to go wash my workout clothes so I can get them dirty again tomorrow :p
  • Sherbog
    Sherbog Posts: 1,072 Member
    Options
    I never had boobs as a young woman. When I gained weight and boobs i hated them. Glad they were the first to go. It is so much easier to exercise and buy clothing now.

Don't miss them at all.

Loving my new body.
  • MelsAuntie
    MelsAuntie Posts: 2,833 Member
    Options
    I have a very large wardrobe that I love and cannot afford to replace.
  • Thena81
    Thena81 Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    My boobs are shrinking!! Wahhhh
    Soon I'm going to need implants.... Hahah

omggg, yess!! i hate this!!! lol
  • jillyk89
    Options
    I know right!
  • RedHeadDevotchka
    RedHeadDevotchka Posts: 1,394 Member
    Options
    Being halfway between sizes. I'm able to fit into a medium sometimes and a 10 for most everything, but not slways
  • jillyk89
    Options
    So true
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    sucks doesnt it why cant they just do a preventive graft and take all my fat and stuff it in my boobs..i hate medicine.
  • ApocalypticFae
    ApocalypticFae Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Wanna add and add and add good muscles don't want to shrink at all, i hate this tendency to have the ripped in a little weight, wanna stay big guys...so any like pizzzaaaaaa good fat fun in life helps very much and sex ......hot guy beside me...

I have no idea what this means, but she mentions "ripped", "pizza", "fun", "sex" and "hot guy"... so I think that's a good thing!
  • jillyk89
    Options
    LOL
  • michellechawner
    Options
    MY boobs didn't deflate - when I was 167 I was a 36C - now I'm 132 a 34C.

But my butt is gone - and I had a good one too, now it's tinnier and I don't like it as much :(