My Boobies

Options
13»

Replies

• taylorckt1
    taylorckt1 Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    I am down 45 lbs and my bras are now all too big....I don't mine as I have never been big nor small but more just right...to celebrate my goal weight, I am getting a lift and will be fine with that.
  • Kanlassak
    Kanlassak Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Started at a 38E, still a 38E 30 lbs later. Same chest measurements and everything. Really frustrating because I'd really like to go down a size or two. I've mainly lost inches off my waist so far, so maybe the next 30 will come off elsewhere?
  • dawnj87
    dawnj87 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    so far I'm just having to tighten my current bras 40 D, but I don't wanna lose any off my boobs or my butt for that matter and my jeans are kinda saggy in the butt now :sad: so I think if I buy a smaller size I won't notice so much. I hope :wink: But I would double my sports bra during my workouts, that's what I do.
  • arlenem1974
    arlenem1974 Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    I have lost over 60 LBS and my chest is still a d cup but that's ok I like them just the way they are.
  • AllTehBeers
    AllTehBeers Posts: 5,030 Member
    Options
    Some people do, some don't. I've lost a lot of my boobs.

But really just here for this to be in my feed.
  • Willowana
    Willowana Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    I know I'm going to lose mine. I have a lot of weight to lose, and I've already gone down from a DD to a D. They are going to be a saggy mess when I'm done. Which is why I'm planning on buying a new, perky pair when I reach goal weight. :laugh: I can deal with skin issues everywhere else, but I want my rack to look good, d*mn it!
  • heather_huggins
    heather_huggins Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    My cub size has gone down but inches stayed the same, then I went down in inches and up a cup size, and now I'm pretty steady at the same size for a couple months. But yes, when I started losing weight, I lost some boobage :) Which I was actually pretty happy with lol.
  • pinkraynedropjacki
    pinkraynedropjacki Posts: 3,027 Member
    Options
    I lost 79lbs & my ones are almost gone. Down from a 36DD to a 18B..... yep all gone. They have no life in the at all & all the strength training in the world is not going to get them up again.
  • karen_golfs
    karen_golfs Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    I'm down 59 pounds and all of my bras are way too big. I was 44D and now am sure it's closer to 42C but I shan't miss them at all. Bra fitting tomorrow morning. :D
  • SarahBeth0625
    SarahBeth0625 Posts: 685 Member
    Options
    Yes, there has been some shrinkage of the boobage, unfortunately. However, they're still perky, so yay. I figure it's worth it to be toned overall and have a lower body fat percentage.
  • Lyadeia
    Lyadeia Posts: 4,603 Member
    Options
    I think kohls and victorias secret will do a professional bra fitting... As for losing them... when I lose weight, I usually have plenty of extra room in my "A" cup bras, which right now are perfect...

I posted in a similar thread yesterday...

But I warn every woman I know to NEVER EVER EVER get fitted for a bra at Victoria's Secret!!! They get it all wrong. After being professionally fitted at a lingerie store (not a chain one like VS) with a lady who knew what she was doing, it was determined that my actual size is 32DDD, but depending on the brand and style I can also wear some 34DD. Victoria's Secret measured me to be a 36C which is a huge band size (hell, my hips are 36", certainly not my underbust, lol!!!) and a tiny cup size for me. The wires of the 36C they had be try on (which they insisted was the correct size) were sitting on top of my breasts on the sides and digging in under my armpits.

If you go to a chain store in the US to get fitted, I suggest going to Nordstrom. They are really good and don't try to push you in to the wrong size to make a sale like Victoria's Secret does. They hardly ever carry 32F which is typically what I wear.

And to the OP: yes, you will most likely lose some fat from the boobs. Fat loss comes from all over, and boob tissue is mainly fat.
  • xxxTiaxxx
    xxxTiaxxx Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    13lbs down but none of it came off my boobs. I've always had a big pair and they just got a little bigger when I gained weight. So far they're staying put and I'm not complaining. They look way more bigger now.
  • PrimalSiren
    PrimalSiren Posts: 144
    Options
    I lost 40 lbs and I didn't lose any in my boobs, I started out a DD and am still the same size. I don't gain in my boobs though, it usually goes to my tummy and thighs. However I must say I was really hoping to downsize in that area, I'm too little to have boobs that big and I am so sick of people saying they're fake!

Also I second the opinion of not getting fitted at VS, they fitted me as a 36C and I was really a 34DD, there's a huge difference!
  • SarahBeth0625
    SarahBeth0625 Posts: 685 Member
    Options
    I'd take my pregnancy boobs back if I could... but I do like being done having kids and being in shape.
  • phoximom
    phoximom Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    38DDD to 34C
  • ElenakiFra
    ElenakiFra Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I ve droped from 77 kg to 57.7 kg...and am sorry to say it but i lost my breasts.They are gone!Pffff gone gone! :(
  • Cockney365
    Cockney365 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I have definitely lost cup sized from a 42DD to a 40C and my boobs look saggy. It makes me sad :sad: because I feel like my weight loss makes me look older (saggy boobs and worsening dark circles) instead of younger. I'm only 26!!!!

Same here! When I was 5st (70lbs) heavier I was a size 36HH (don't know what that is in the US). Now I am an empty looking 34F but that's only when you lift the boobs up and put them where they should be. Coupled with the dark circles I also look and feel like I am ten years older!