Unhelpful people.

Options
13»

Replies

• dayr1993
    dayr1993 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    It depends on your weight etc if I put on half a stone my mum is the first one to go hi porky yet when she looses/ puts on a stone its not noticeable because sh3 has a way to go but that stone is still the start of her journey so its all worth it and when you start wearimg smaller clothes ans look hot as hell they are the people you stivk your middle finger up to becauee they doubted you in the firsr place :)
  • supergirl6
    supergirl6 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Unhelpful people are so annoying. I have a lot of those at work, but I think it's mostly because I make them too aware of how much they are not doing. I try to ignore them.

To answer your other question, when I started I took front and side pictures every week on my weigh in day. I wore about the same clothes that were a little tight so I could see all the bumps and bulges and shapes. Doing this has allowed me to see EXACTLY where it's coming off each week. Some days I look at myself in the mirror and it doesn't seem like I've lost over 30 lbs, but I can see it in my waist and hips especially, in my arms and back too when I look at the first week pictures and the current week pictures. I can go - OMG look at my arm! Is that a muscle I see?!?! I strongly recommend this process, especially if you work out. The pictures are a lot more motivating than scale losses.