Options

Replies

• JenniferMary_9169
    Options
    buffalo wings (the hotter the better) and beer
  • christina0089
    christina0089 Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    Nutella this week! TOM has been kicking my *kitten* and the cravings are horrible!
  • Lalasharni
    Lalasharni Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    A double shot of good single malt whisky with fresh spring water............
  • sunnyside1213
    sunnyside1213 Posts: 1,205 Member
    Options
    Trader Joes Cookie Butter. Help!
  • FussyFruitbat
    FussyFruitbat Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Green tea frappachino from Starbucks and an almond croissant from the tiny French bakery here.
  • neandermagnon
    neandermagnon Posts: 7,436 Member
    Options
    if I was going for an all-out no hold barred cheat meal, I'd go for a curry... incluing popadoms + the dips that go with them, lamb vindaloo or lamb rogan josh with pilau rice *and* garlic naan *and* with bindi baaji and saag aloo on the side, and for dessert, a nice bowl of lychees

however, since I've been doing this healthy eating, I highly doubt I could eat anything like that in one sitting, so I'd eat until I was full, then take the rest home and make another four or five meals out of it. that way I get like 6 cheat meals for the price of one. And I'd have no excuses for not making personal bests in my weight training for the next week

under more normal circumstances, it'd be a few squares of 80%+ cocoa dark chocolate, or dark chocolate and cranberry
  • katrkels11
    katrkels11 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Eggless edible cookie dough gets me every time! >.<
  • running_shoe
    running_shoe Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    french fries
  • Pardyqueenxoxo
    Pardyqueenxoxo Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    if I was going for an all-out no hold barred cheat meal, I'd go for a curry... incluing popadoms + the dips that go with them, lamb vindaloo or lamb rogan josh with pilau rice *and* garlic naan *and* with bindi baaji and saag aloo on the side, and for dessert, a nice bowl of lychees

however, since I've been doing this healthy eating, I highly doubt I could eat anything like that in one sitting, so I'd eat until I was full, then take the rest home and make another four or five meals out of it. that way I get like 6 cheat meals for the price of one. And I'd have no excuses for not making personal bests in my weight training for the next week

under more normal circumstances, it'd be a few squares of 80%+ cocoa dark chocolate, or dark chocolate and cranberry

I nhave the poppadomes n chutneys etc, love it.....but i dont have cuurry, I have just a tandoori mixed crill etc. slightly lower in fat x x
  • Car0lynnM
    Car0lynnM Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    I've been craving a Culver's caramel cashew sundae for a while now. Maybe it's about time to indulge.
  • melindasuefritz
    melindasuefritz Posts: 3,509 Member
    Options
    chocolate but it s not naughty any more - 100 calorie cookie packs and s kinny cow candy fgor 120 calories a pack
  • BrennLinn
    BrennLinn Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Kirkland pretzels with peanut butter on the inside, BACON, and beer. (I know it doesn't count as food but I sure do love it.)
  • Pardyqueenxoxo
    Options
    hmpf! there asre so many nice food you guys can get but we dont get them in the uk! x x
  • neandermagnon
    neandermagnon Posts: 7,436 Member
    Options

I nhave the poppadomes n chutneys etc, love it.....but i dont have cuurry, I have just a tandoori mixed crill etc. slightly lower in fat x x

I really like the tandoori and tikka without sauce options for lower cal choices when I have to fit stuff in my macros (i.e. the vast majority of the time)... but for an all out no holds barred cheat meal I want my curry swimming in ghee. well, maybe not swimming in, but just the right amount of ghee to make a fantastic curry sauce. My only cheat meal rule is not to eat past the point of feeling full, because there's always takeaway boxes to make sure none of it goes to waste.
  • jmessina205
    jmessina205 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Having a bit of a cheat day is always nice. Tonight its pizza, stromboli and maybe some drinks. Camping out on the couch with some movies and the boyfriend :love:
  • splashblob
    splashblob Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Just finish my 3rd cheat day, today were cookies, and pie and eat my good old favorite dish which I haven't eat for years-fried rice made from shrimp fat and shrimp shumai. ^__^

I still have some of the calories left so maybe I might also have some cakes tomorrow.

My sodium today just flew out of the charge though.
  • summersbest
    summersbest Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Pizza and chocolate with sea salt caramel... yum ~
  • alychil820
    alychil820 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Anything with cheese on it. Cheese with cheese on it. Blocks of cheese.
  • Pardyqueenxoxo
    Options
    Pizza and chocolate with sea salt caramel... yum ~

yum yum x
  • endlesswonderr
    endlesswonderr Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    indian food! I haven't had it in months because it is just so heavy and fatty, but I'm bound to break in soon and go to the buffet.
    also chocolate and oreo cookies! noms