• luv86elle
    luv86elle Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Amazing results!

I'm on Level 1, Day 4.
  • iwantwow
    iwantwow Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    you look amazing...the best thing is, you have also share abt your cal intake...
  • HollisGrant
    HollisGrant Posts: 2,022 Member
    Options
    Wow, outstanding! You look great! You've inspired me to try to do the same.
  • wingo1983
    wingo1983 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Amazing results! Keep it up!
  • gr8grl68
    gr8grl68 Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    I am ashamed to admit I got this DVD over a year ago and its still sitting in cellophane. . . thanks for motivating me to rip it off the package and get with the program!

You're doing great--keep up the awesome job!
  • grdaze
    grdaze Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    you look amazing...the best thing is, you have also share abt your cal intake...

yeah, I started in Jan on the 1200 cal diet, like everyone else and man that sucked. Did a lot of reading, figured out my TDEE, upped my cal and never looked back. You CAN lose weight eating more than 1200 calories.

thanks for all the compliments, everyone. I still have 25 to go and a lot of belly toning, but I'm smaller than I've been in 11 years and I am so happy and proud of myself.
  • superchargedRD
    superchargedRD Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    how exciting! Good job
  • knitwit0704
    knitwit0704 Posts: 376
    Options
    Did you do mostly the beginner stuff? And how long, if not, did it take you to move on to the advanced?

And how long did you do each level for?
  • CherJem
    CherJem Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Amazing results!!!!! You are an inspiration and motivator!
  • ShayTayJay
    Options
    I didn't do it every day, but it's been 30 days since the start of the program. I modified moves. I also took a zumba class once a week and occasionally did pilates. I started the C25K program about 2 weeks ago. I ate between 1700 - 1900 cal a day and drank at least 12 cups of water.

I lost 7.9 lbs, 2 inches off my waist and 1 inch off everywhere else. I'm taking a few days off and then am going to start ripped in 30 next. I feel so strong! I'm really happy with how it turned out.

vwzvht.jpg

ehjedi.jpg

GOOD JOB ! : )
  • R55T
    R55T Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Wow, great job. Thanks for sharing your pics & details. :flowerforyou: Very inspiring! Ok, back I go to Level 1 . . .
  • vickiessecret
    vickiessecret Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Wow, amazing job!! I'm on day 16 tomorrow...but I'm doing level 1 for 30 days...Hope to see some good results. I just can't take level 2 with being on my wrists pretty much the whole time. But you look great..Congrats !!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!