Farewell

Options

Replies

• Natalielp15
    Options
    Congratulations on your new shorts!! Way to go!
  • lhalket
    lhalket Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    love this! Gives me hope! :drinker:
  • DevraJensen
    Options
    That's awesome! Congrats!!!!!!
  • krisam06
    krisam06 Posts: 27
    Options
    Awesome Girl! Congrats to you!
  • Koholint
    Koholint Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Love this! Great job!! (:

How you were sounds like me right now, unfortunately. Sitting here in my size 18 jeans... ):
    BUT! Thankfully, I'm already on the right path of healthy weight loss, and I hope I can write a similar letter someday!

You're inspiring!
  • wizwitch
    wizwitch Posts: 82
    Options
    Love IT!!

Congrats!!
  • Laurayinz
    Laurayinz Posts: 909 Member
    Options
    :laugh: NICE!!
    That actually sounds just like me. I was in 16-18's forever, even crept up a few higher than that. Now I can sport 10's, too. :drinker: But I'm still bright white :grumble:
  • HollisGrant
    HollisGrant Posts: 2,022 Member
    Options
    Dear Size 18 jeans,
    Yes, I know, we spent a few long, hot, humid summers together. You were always there for me when I was so embarrassed of my thighs that I'd rather sweat to death than show them. You never cared that my legs were a reflective shade of white. You were with me through picnics, birthday parties, pool parties, 4th of july fireworks, zoo trips, amusement parks, and countless other sweltering adventures. But alas, it's 85 degrees outside today, and I'm no longer the person I once was. I've changed. You haven't. I think It's time we went our separate ways. It's not you - it's me. I assure you, I will never forget you. And so I wish you well, size 18 jeans, and I sincerely hope you enjoy being sold at a yard sale tomorrow.
    Cordially,
    The Chick in the Brand-New Size 10 Shorts

I love it, I love it. I laughed out loud. Congrats! And kick those size 18 babies to the curb!
  • itsHealthy
    itsHealthy Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!!! Way to Go! :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • bookworm_847
    bookworm_847 Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options
    I love it! Good for you, and props for making your break-up and amicable one. :flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • BreeNJesse
    BreeNJesse Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Love Love Love it!!!
  • Megatoine
    Megatoine Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    BANG!!!! Love it!
  • yoscarlino
    yoscarlino Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Awsome! I hope to meet some size 10s in the up coming months myself
  • dym123
    dym123 Posts: 1,670 Member
    Options
    Great post! Congratulations on bidding farewell to those size 18, mine were a size 20.
  • karllundy
    karllundy Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    Ha! This made my afternoon! Congratulations on the success and thanks for sharing!
  • KellyJoDay
    Options
    Love the post made me smile GREAT JOB to YOU
  • mgpage
    mgpage Posts: 123
    Options
    Great job!! I too just recently got back into size 10 jeans, as my legs will forever be reflective white, since the alternative is painful red. Then itchy pink to scaly white and back again to reflective white. Sometimes it really sucks being a redhead. Again great job and keep up the good habits!
  • earvizu92
    earvizu92 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Yippie!!! Congrats...:drinker:
  • Run4Me2Day
    Run4Me2Day Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    So Awesome! Way to go! And Yes it made me smile also!!!!!!
    You can use your yard sale money to get some more smaller clothes!!!!
  • tiffstar714
    Options
    YOU GO GIRL!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!