Farewell

Options

Replies

• kaleeann1
    kaleeann1 Posts: 20
    Options
    awesome!!! and congrats!!! how exciting :-)
  • jlancaster84
    jlancaster84 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I laughed out loud! Congratulations you bad @$$!!! :)
  • teamstanish
    teamstanish Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    love it!
  • tracieangeletti
    tracieangeletti Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    From one who has legs that are a reflective shade of white to another CONGRATS!!! Awesome job!!
  • JenJenER
    JenJenER Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    This is great! Congrats! :)
  • squindles
    squindles Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Good for you :bigsmile: enjoy your freedom :wink:
  • LauraLawrenceMobbs
    Options
    This is brilliant! Thank you for creating and sharing.
  • stephenson2012
    stephenson2012 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the amicable breakup. Enjoy your summer in the new shorts.
  • mjhmjhmjh
    mjhmjhmjh Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Well done, and as everyone has already Said, great post
  • fatyoga
    fatyoga Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    awesome!
  • that_Va_chick
    Options
    Swwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeettttttttttttttttt!!! Great Job!!!
  • leahd150
    leahd150 Posts: 17
    Options
    Lol..love it!!
  • 2essie
    2essie Posts: 2,863 Member
    Options
    When you sell them at the yard sale will you sell them within invitation to MFP along with a FR? Congrats on the great weight loss. Love the post.
  • Kimdbro
    Kimdbro Posts: 922 Member
    Options
    simply awesome!:smooched:
  • KodAkuraMacKyen
    KodAkuraMacKyen Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    Ha ha! This is awesome. Congrats!
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 33,971 Member
    Options
    Put them on and take a picture!
  • MeganGable
    MeganGable Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    This was the most fantastic thing I've read all month!!!!! :) I do feel sad for the jeans a little (like the broom in the mop in those one commercials)....but i can only hope, they go to the welcoming arms of someone who once wore a size larger than 18 :):):)
  • msaestein1
    msaestein1 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Dear Size 18 jeans,
    Yes, I know, we spent a few long, hot, humid summers together. You were always there for me when I was so embarrassed of my thighs that I'd rather sweat to death than show them. You never cared that my legs were a reflective shade of white. You were with me through picnics, birthday parties, pool parties, 4th of july fireworks, zoo trips, amusement parks, and countless other sweltering adventures. But alas, it's 85 degrees outside today, and I'm no longer the person I once was. I've changed. You haven't. I think It's time we went our separate ways. It's not you - it's me. I assure you, I will never forget you. And so I wish you well, size 18 jeans, and I sincerely hope you enjoy being sold at a yard sale tomorrow.
    Cordially,
    The Chick in the Brand-New Size 10 Shorts

Seriously, hands down the best post I have read! Good for you!
  • higgi7
    higgi7 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    What everyone else said - love it!
  • wendybird5
    wendybird5 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    Dear Size 18 jeans,
    Yes, I know, we spent a few long, hot, humid summers together. You were always there for me when I was so embarrassed of my thighs that I'd rather sweat to death than show them. You never cared that my legs were a reflective shade of white. You were with me through picnics, birthday parties, pool parties, 4th of july fireworks, zoo trips, amusement parks, and countless other sweltering adventures. But alas, it's 85 degrees outside today, and I'm no longer the person I once was. I've changed. You haven't. I think It's time we went our separate ways. It's not you - it's me. I assure you, I will never forget you. And so I wish you well, size 18 jeans, and I sincerely hope you enjoy being sold at a yard sale tomorrow.
    Cordially,
    The Chick in the Brand-New Size 10 Shorts

:flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!