What are YOU eating for supper?

Options

Replies

• Peg_M
    Peg_M Posts: 34
    Options
    salad (lettuce,carrots,onion,tomato,radish,mushroom,peas,cauliflower,celery,mccormick salad topping, zesty Italian fat free dressing) right around 250 calories
  • sharonlyn37
    Options
    I know this is what are you having for dinner but I really need some help here. I only joined a week ago this past sunday. I'm wanting to be on 1200 cal/day. I'm not eating enough out of fear of not knowing a proper amount at one time. I've been way under but hungry as well. Any sample dinner ideas would be helpful.
  • StArBeLLa87
    StArBeLLa87 Posts: 1,582 Member
    Options
    Grilled chicken black beans veggie mix of kale apish and turnip greens yummy
  • ilenelynne
    ilenelynne Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    left over brook trout from saturday night with 1/2 baked sweet pototo and sauteed spinach - one of my fav meals
  • nyssa1231
    nyssa1231 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Pasta with kale, crushed almonds and raisins. Served with a liberal dose of olive oil and grated parmesan!
  • brighteyes124
    brighteyes124 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    homemade brown fried rice with ginger broccoli and baked egg rolls
  • liz827
    liz827 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Butternut Squash Apple Cranberry Bake, Chicken breast (from crockpot whole chicken) and some corn. Yum!
  • fattyfoodie
    fattyfoodie Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Roasted chicken, sweet potato, and steamed broccoli with cheese. Yum.
  • dumb_blondes_rock
    dumb_blondes_rock Posts: 1,568 Member
    Options
    chicken and shrimp with roasted potato, yellow squash, bell pepper and inion and jasmine rice....haven't figured out what kind of sauce I will put over...maybe salsa
  • DisappearingTwinkie
    DisappearingTwinkie Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Kimchi Jjigae (Korean Kimchi Stew with Tofu and Rice sticks)
  • missymakayla
    missymakayla Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Turkey BLT...
  • KAYRRIE
    KAYRRIE Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    a bananananana!

That's sad :(
  • dumb_blondes_rock
    dumb_blondes_rock Posts: 1,568 Member
    Options
    Turkey BLT...

I used to eat a regular blt everyday for lunch for like 2 weeks straight with 8 strips of bacon and mayo and ketchup on it with American cheese. granted the 6 strips were 4 cut in half, but still that's really really fattening lol
  • wafflemeister14
    wafflemeister14 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    little caesars pizza, my mom's choice of dinner tonight, but I ate pretty well the rest of the day so by having only 2 small pieces I think I was okay.
  • nettletea_
    nettletea_ Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    We call the snack before bed supper, and for that I'm having half a grapefruit.
    But for TEA :wink: I had tom yum soup with squid, prawns, and mussels ladelled over rice vermicelli, mmm
  • ggxx100
    ggxx100 Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    Quinoa Salad with avocado and spinach

bowl of Green Goddess soup (Avocado-again, broccoli, cauliflower, celery, onion, garlic, butter, portobello)

Grilled salmon

Dessert is a half a bar of dark chocolate (my favorite-85% cocoa) and strawberries
  • Sapporo
    Sapporo Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    Ground turkey and marinara sauce with spaghetti squash and brussel sprouts.
  • brenn24179
    brenn24179 Posts: 2,144 Member
    Options
    jalapeno cheddar chicken sausage from Krogers, saur kraut, brown rice, broccoli and califlower steamed, salad with fat free raspberry vinagarette dressing from Food lion.
  • ggxx100
    ggxx100 Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    Kimchi Jjigae (Korean Kimchi Stew with Tofu and Rice sticks)

My childhood favorite! Of course, my mom always threw in a ton of pork belly..so worth it though :laugh: