Progress pics...120 pounds gone!

Options

Replies

• misseseaj2010
    Options
    what an inspiration! Thanks for posting!
  • bridgettype
    bridgettype Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Such an inspiration!
  • Strawberrygir19
    Strawberrygir19 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    awesome job!
  • bongochick45
    bongochick45 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    You look freaking amazing! Go Girl!!!!
  • colourmeyellow
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS !!!
  • hatton83
    hatton83 Posts: 31
    Options
    Excellent job, you look great!!
  • slimforparis
    slimforparis Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Well done - your hard work is a total inspiration. Thank yo for sharing your photos :flowerforyou:
  • Coach_T
    Coach_T Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    Great results!!
  • mstrickland9
    Options
    Wow, what an inspiration to all of us! You look GREAT!!!!! Keep up all your hard work, whatever you have been doing it really works!! Congratulations!!! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • NakAttack
    NakAttack Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    STUNNING.....simply amazing!!!!
  • punkiinslim
    Options
    Awesome!!!!!
  • maggiet63
    maggiet63 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Amazing progress x
  • imahometowngirl76
    imahometowngirl76 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job! What an inspiration!!
  • reinventingandrea
    Options
    WOW! Amazing! Is that your daughter in the SW pic?

That's my son :) He just turned 4 in February.
  • reinventingandrea
    Options
    what exercise and diet plan do you have going? because obviously its working! :)

A typical day for me is like this:

Breakfast: I eat either 1/4 cup of Egg Beaters scrambled in Pam cooking spray OR Special K cereal w/ half a cup of almond milk (I'm lactose intolerant.) With this I have either 2 slices of turkey bacon OR 2 turkey sausage links.

Lunch and dinner: this varies from day to day. I love broiled/grilled catfish, salmon, turkey burgers or Smart Ones frozen dinners when I'm in a hurry. For side dishes I usually have a garden salad, brown rice, boiled carrots, steamed squash or zucchini, green beans or other veggies. Baked sweet potato fries are a favorite of mine as well.

The only snacks I have are the 100 calorie packs. They're just enough to keep me happy. There are even 100 calorie packs of almonds. :o)

Exercise: When my son takes a nap after lunch I do 50 minutes of aerobics. Then at night when my two youngest are down for the night I walk. I use the Leslie Sansone walk at home DVDs. My favorite is the 5 mile walk.

That's basically my "plan".
  • annpoa
    annpoa Posts: 1
    Options
    wow amazing!! keep it up :) you are inspiring someone right now to push more! - that's me :smile:
  • reinventingandrea
    Options
    I really appreciate all of the kind words and encouragement. Feel free to add me as a friend as you want.
  • pondmermaid
    pondmermaid Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Great job! very inspiring
  • Rodgers2008
    Options
    Way to go :)
  • Red94568
    Red94568 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    What an inspiration! You look great! :smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!