Tattoos

Options

Replies

• BrittanyMegan88
    BrittanyMegan88 Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    I want to get something like this..

tattt_zps8a29d4dc.png

Thats cool. Ive seen bows on the back side of the thighs, it looks good when you bend over, in shorts, etc nomsayinn???
    Bows on the back would be adorable!!
  • jackedphilosopher
    Options
    I would love to get my hands done
  • 1Kristine1
    1Kristine1 Posts: 697 Member
    Options
    I seem to really like the black outline floral designs. On shoulder/upper back/hip
  • offthedeependay
    offthedeependay Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    I started a few years ago and am addicted,my last one was last week,a lighthouse on my side ,,If you would like to check mine out I made a web page dedicated to my art work www.mybodyart.net
  • ereinik
    ereinik Posts: 73
    Options
    I have a few small pieces, but have been dreaming of a back piece of a tree for the past 8 years. The tree will have to wait awhile longer though as it will be quite an investment, and I am no longer living near the artist I would to complete it. Next up is the word Timshel sometime in the next month.
  • crissy_percival
    crissy_percival Posts: 2,447 Member
    Options
    i want a heart with a flaming arow saying rest in peice dad on my shoulder, and mum and dad on my wrists and john and jason on my ancles.
  • SantaGinetta
    SantaGinetta Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I already have several: a small heart with a rose through it on my right ankle, a heart bracelet on my right ankle, a dragonfly on the top of my right foot, a butterfly on the top of my right wrist, the word "believe" on the inside of my right wrist, the work "breathe" on the inside of my left wrist and on my left foot and ankle I have a butterfly with its wings closed sitting on a flower with petals floating up my leg and the word "dream" flowing the curve of the closed wings. I LOVE my tattoo's and trying to decide on the next. All carry some personal meaning to them.
    nice
  • SantaGinetta
    Options

tattt_zps8a29d4dc.png
    cute
  • MelsAuntie
    MelsAuntie Posts: 2,833 Member
    Options
    I already did, my family logo, designed it myself.
  • SantaGinetta
    Options
    I started a few years ago and am addicted,my last one was last week,a lighthouse on my side ,,If you would like to check mine out I made a web page dedicated to my art work www.mybodyart.net
    Cool and I want to say congrats to you on your recovery, so very hard to do, hits home in many ways.
  • offthedeependay
    offthedeependay Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    Cool and I want to say congrats to you on your recovery, so very hard to do, hits home in many ways.
    thank you so much,,if I can help one person by telling my story then it is all worth it,,my life is great now,wouldn't change it for anything...
  • TMartinFranklin
    Options

tattt_zps8a29d4dc.png

Nice, very nice......
  • CrazyAnne
    CrazyAnne Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Right now I have two. One in the infamous tramp stamp location and the other on my ankle. Would like to get one on the back of my neck or on my wrist.
  • Katina3333
    Katina3333 Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    I have double stars on the under sides of both wrists, a greek symbol that I made into my own on the back of my neck, about 13 stars across my shoulder blades, a cartoon-ish frog with vine on my lower back, tribal on my right ankle, on my left ankle I have a good Kat on one side & an evil Kat on the other with cat scratches & heart shaped paw prints linking them, I have a hearted four leaf clover as close to over my heart as I could get (to symbolize lucky in love) and then my partial sleeve on my left arm (which I won't finish until I've lost 100 lbs., 15 lbs to go!).
  • tzig00
    tzig00 Posts: 875 Member
    Options
    I would like an iris with my kids' initials and birthdates on my rib cage, an irish saying down the other side, a marine seal with my grandpas birth/death date somewhere (haven't figured that one out yet), and an infinite heart on my wrist.
  • KevinMassine
    Options
    344fj1z.jpg

Finished after 46 hours ! !
  • KevinMassine
    Options
    :noway:
  • KevinMassine
    Options
    fnrb7c.jpg
  • IronAddict86
    IronAddict86 Posts: 708
    Options
    collagetat_zpse9ce0303.jpg

These are two of the four I have both self designed -

The shoulder one of is part of a much bigger piece to come that will stretch all the way down the same side of my body to the hip

The Pheonix Rising From Flames I had done last Oct after I split with my ex of 5 years. Said to myself the year coming especially would be one of reinvention (part of which was getting into shape) & it felt fitting

(BTW just noticed the topic was what tattoos you'd like to get lol Apologies mistook this for a similar tat thread where ppl show what they've got already)
  • 9chimera11
    9chimera11 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Lower back :D