Options

Replies

• alexib
    alexib Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 22, feel free to add me
  • izzie_loves_2_run
    Options
    I am 23 years old. been with ym husband for 3 years, gained a ton of weight during both my pregnancies. A total of 137lbs. I was 266lbs April of this year. I am currently 170lbs. I wish to be 130-125 but it seems like my body doesnt want to lose any more weight! I dont agree!!!! HELP!!! I want to be the Hot wife and active mother i know I really am. I can be those things if I contune to get healthy! so..who has tips to fight a plateau ??? I will open my diary to any ane everyone who is willing to help!. and if you are aspiring to get to my size I will tell you how I did it. heck lets help each other.
  • Gainesdurham
    Gainesdurham Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey yall!!!!!!!!!!! Im 22 and i have had this account since 2011 but i never used it until now. Im really excited about using MFP to assist me in my weight loss journey and hopefully i will be able to do just that. Add me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • lottewiegeraad
    lottewiegeraad Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    26 years old from the Netherlands, feel free to add
  • marshxomellow
    Options
    Hey there :-) I'm turning 25 next month. Currently living with my boyfriend. I need some motivating friends. Men and women are welcome!!!
  • jennybennypenny
    jennybennypenny Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I'm 26 and getting married in 2 weeks! Feel free to add me! I don't have tons of friends and I'm around a lot!
  • TeamBlackAnchor
    TeamBlackAnchor Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hey guys! My name is Lindsey and I'm 27. I am a full time worker(desk job), mommy of two, and an aspiring runner. I just joined yesterday and would love to make some friends on this site. I am going to run my first 5k in February and it would be awesome to meet others with a similar goal so we can keep each other motivated.

I sincerely hope that you all smash your goals to pieces and exceed what you didn't think was possible.

-Lindsey

SW:226 lbs
    GW:160lbs
  • Azarashi1
    Options
    I'm 28 and I just joined!
    Trying to lose 20 lbs, and I could really use some support:)

I'm originally from Europe but just moved to the U.S. to study, I'd love for people to add me!
  • Bejazzledazzled
    Options
    I'm 27 :-) I've lost about 7 lbs over the last two weeks then felt lonely without support...so I joined up here two days ago and I've lost one more pound so far. Trying to live my last couple of years in my 20's looking great! Add me peeps!
  • Nikoruo
    Nikoruo Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    I'm 23 as well :3 hai.
  • xSirensSong
    xSirensSong Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! I'm a 23 year old married chick wanting to get healthy for my future family.

I love motivating people & getting support in turn!

Please add me ~ let's reach our goals together! :flowerforyou:

~~Meag
  • teamnevergoingback
    teamnevergoingback Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    24 from Cali and been on the roller coaster for a while! I am however at my lowest weight in my journey so far! :flowerforyou:
  • AngelWings0609
    AngelWings0609 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    26 mother of 2!! :)
  • mel4bee
    mel4bee Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    5'3
    From Canada
    Starting weight: 123
    Current weight:: 116.5
    Goal weight: 110-113
  • sannsmith_
    Options
    Hi, I'm 20! Not new to working out, but new to really trying to lose the weight! Anybody can feel free to add me
  • cantstopgypsy
    cantstopgypsy Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    24 and looking for friends so add me :)
  • rduhlir
    rduhlir Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    For a second there I thought this said "Where are the people with the twinkies?" So sorry about that.
  • awise19
    awise19 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    21!
    feel free to add me.
    :)
  • raegirl22
    raegirl22 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm 25 loking to lose about 100 pounds! I love having support and cheering others on. Anyone on here, feel free to add me!
  • amazelle56
    Options
    Hey 20ers,

I'm 24, 5'11", 185 lbs, just got back to the US after studying in Europe for 2 years. Lost about 15 lbs this year so far mostly by exercising a lot. But because of the cheap food that's always available around here, it probably would be a good idea to log it. Also I'm trying to loose 15-20 more lbs. by the end of the year. Then maintain it :D I am actually moving back to Norway in January so it would be nice not to look like a slightly chubby American then ;)

Anyone who is supportive and friendly is welcome to add me!