Where are the people in their Twenties!

Options

Replies

• anro86
    anro86 Posts: 790 Member
    Options
    I'm 27.... late 20's... but I think I still qualify. I'm down 17 pounds and working on getting 24 more off... then I will reevaluate and see how I feel/look to see if I need to lose more or maintain... anyone feel free to add me. I love friends and support. :flowerforyou:
  • littlemisslouise
    Options
    im 24 im down 39lbs only have a few more to go but then probley will change my goal only just logged into my fitness pal online been using phone app dont really understand how it all works at the moment would love any advice on how to loose extra weight as as i am getting closer to my target it is getting harder thank you all the best in your weight loss :)
  • dreamsicle23
    Options
    I'm 27, mom to a 3 year old and a few weeks ago was shocked to see I weighed MORE than I did at 9 months pregnant. That was the reality check to get my *kitten* moving!
  • margarethumphreys58
    Options
    Hello I am 20( soon to be 21)
    I gained my weight after I got married and comfortable, and from a baby.
    Been on mfp before but finally sticking to it, I'm just about a month into my journey and going strong!

Add me, I'm always open for advice and love to get feedback.
  • mrsduke2924
    mrsduke2924 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    a nearly past-it 28 :laugh:

Gained weight post wedding through stressful times, lost 2 stone so far through logging here each day, cutting down on naughty foods, and excercising regularly.

Always grateful for friends so we can jolly each other along
  • Artaxia
    Artaxia Posts: 185
    Options
    25 - been on this site for almost 2 weeks or so... Gained 90 pounds due to my pregnancy. trying to lose all of that weight now. Hoping to lose 75 - 100 pounds by next october 22nd 2014 :)
  • indarican
    Options
    26 here!!! I would love some new friends!!
  • ash8184
    ash8184 Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    Still in my 20s - barely! 29, but I have 10 months until my 30s :-P
  • Alana_Sanchez
    Options
    22 next month, trying to GAIN the weight! Add me :)
  • nicolemahtob
    nicolemahtob Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm 21! I'd love new friends on here to keep me motivated! Lost 13 pounds so far! I have quite a bit more to lose but I will get there with people to keep me accountable!
  • healthymissfit
    healthymissfit Posts: 648 Member
    Options
    - I'm 21 (my 22nd birthday is October 31st!)
    - My name's Catie
    - I've always gone back and forth weight-wise
    - I'm finally committed and in this for MYSELF
  • ToFatT0B3S1ck
    ToFatT0B3S1ck Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    <---26
  • alwaysgreen17
    alwaysgreen17 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    27 year old checking in. Anyone, feel free to add me!

I have logged everyday since late April. Open diary to friends. Would like to lose these last few lbs. They are the toughest!
  • Vogela824
    Vogela824 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    25 years old, and my goal is to lose ~130lbs! Feel free to add me! ^_^ I'm (usually) good about logging and I'm doing heavy lifting for working out!!! Need all the support I can get, and would love to give support too! ♥
  • runningagainstmyself
    Options
    I'm 26, holding an 80lb. weight loss steadily through re-learning eating habits and exercise, and looking to shed 10-15 more depending on how I feel.
  • thesleepymom
    Options
    i'm 20! i gained 50 lbs after pregnancy and lost 35 by breastfeeding, being a waitress and being too busy to eat as much. now i work from home and sit most of the time so i need to get into a weight loss routine for the last 15 pounds. i need motivation because these last pounds are very stubborn!
  • kh4leesi
    kh4leesi Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm 22. Everyone can add me. c:

exercise.png
  • DiaryofaMadFatMan
    DiaryofaMadFatMan Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I've been told I look 28. does that count? :laugh:
  • rok_of_ages
    Options
    Hey guys and gals, I'm Greg, 23 years old. Work as a field operator I'm Alberta. Gained my weight after highschool through partying mainly. Also gained a bunch after quitting smoking. Lost 5 lbs before this site ad looking to keep going. Going to be a loooong journey. Only 120 lbs to go lol
  • webbz92
    webbz92 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I'm 21. I have been married for 3 years. I'm not overweight or terribly unhealthy. I do want to tone up and be healthier overall.