Where are the people in their Twenties!

Options

Replies

• teamiconic
    teamiconic Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Thank you and welcome to all the the people who I have had the pleasure to call friends, Lets make this happen!!!
  • xALEXANDROx
    xALEXANDROx Posts: 3,416 Member
    Options
    they re sleeping..(at least in texas )
  • carolmcgov
    carolmcgov Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Im 25, im 0.4 of a lb from my goal weight of 112lbs so I should reach it this week. Will then be working on mantaining it and focusing moreion weights
  • misstmarie1990
    Options
    Hey!

I'm 22, and a mother of two from the UK, gained some weight after having to have an emergency C-section with my son. Went from a UK size 8 to a UK size 12.
    30 pounds to lose, and two dress sizes. Can't wait to get my confidence back, and be able to look at myself in the mirror and say "why yes, I would have sex with myself today." :devil:
  • ChristieeSmith_x
    Options
    Added you :)
  • KAbena
    KAbena Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    i'm 26!
  • teamiconic
    Options
    Hello everyone... I posted a few stuff on my profile wall/ news feed whatever you call it. Check it out and tell me what you think.
  • Livingdeadgirl44
    Livingdeadgirl44 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    After next weekend, I will no longer be in my 20's :(
  • tangjuice88
    Options
    I'm 25 and want to lose 15 pounds. Feel free to add me!
  • iradamrawr
    iradamrawr Posts: 35
    Options
    im in my 20s for another 5 days lol
  • setaylor86080
    setaylor86080 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Hey 23. I have over 100 pounds to lose. I just had my second child 7 weeks ago and am ready to get all this baby weight off!! Please feel free to add me.
  • caeciliamarie
    Options
    Just turned 28 last month - goal is to get down to 120 by the time I turn 29 so I can enjoy the last year of my twenties. :wink:

Would love more friends and support, and happy to provide encouragement - anyone feel free to add me!
  • 1992sophie
    1992sophie Posts: 9
    Options
    I'm 21 from England, trying to get into shape before graduating in July!! Could really do with some motivation at the moment (trying to fit exercise between revision and avoiding the beer garden in this gorgeous weather :ohwell: ) please feel free to add :)
  • ChantalGG
    ChantalGG Posts: 2,404 Member
    Options
    I remember when i was in my 20s. ENJOY IT. it goes by quickly and than you are old.
  • Chadomaniac
    Chadomaniac Posts: 1,785 Member
    Options
    Whats good whats good :)
  • Helenal91
    Helenal91 Posts: 71
    Options
    Hey I'm 21. I'm from London, UK.
    Lost 29lb so far this year. Hoping to lose another 14-20 before my holiday in August and get down to 140 by the end of the year.
  • YoungDoc2B
    YoungDoc2B Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    whooty whooooo! 23 right 'chea! Anyone feel free to add
  • teamiconic
    Options
    Bump
  • mamas0811
    mamas0811 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Hi
    Im 23 will be 24 next month,
    i started i guess you can say i started at 170. that was last year :Feb
    im currently 130 hoping to be at 128 the least. i really need help toneing up!
  • teamiconic
    Options
    Bump