Skinny Saturday Challenge

Options
:happy: Do you need a weekend boost? I sure do! Sometimes it is tempting to undo everything you have worked so hard for all week on the weekend! Not anymore! Join the Skinny Saturday Challenge and let us help you get through the weekend with ease ...Here's what it entalis:

Think double, double, double! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
Double your exercise~
Double your water intake (within healthy limits)~ :drinker:
Double your willpower to stop eating after dinner and log every tidbit that crosses those lips! :bigsmile:

Just let us know now if you are in....then check in and out when you can tomorrow to let us know how it is going and encourage someone else. Grab a buddy and make the commitment! :heart: There is power in numbers....I know one thing for sure.....

I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO IN! :bigsmile:

Replies

• Sebastiansmommy
    Options
    Count me in:bigsmile:
  • FabiolaEnvy♥
    Options
    well if i feel better i am soooo in myself :D woot woot !!!!
  • rjadams
    rjadams Posts: 4,060 Member
    Options
    Have an awesome saturday ladies. I will be thinking of you and rooting you on!!!:drinker: :drinker:
  • Breathe_Glamour
    Options
    Sounds great...I need something to help me do well on Saturdays...I tend to slack off on the weekends and that makes it really hard to get back into my workout regimen on Mondays. I'm in!
  • AliceLMS
    AliceLMS Posts: 2,428 Member
    Options
    Have to work a long day. Will see you after. Will get plenty of exercise at work.
  • AmandaB4588
    AmandaB4588 Posts: 655
    Options
    I'M IN! I did so well on Wednesday with my water, and I woke up 2 lbs less the next day. I absolutely credit the water for it! I did it again Thursday but blew it today. This will get me right back on track.

Also, I will be doing c25k in the morning and lift weights in the evening.
  • Lparault
    Lparault Posts: 100
    Options
    I'm in!! Although if I double my water, I might actually drown :laugh: :wink:
  • Lparault
    Lparault Posts: 100
    Options
    BTW, LOVE your signature quote!!! I'm going to write it in huge red letters and hang it on the snack machine at work!!
  • WonderNoodle
    WonderNoodle Posts: 549
    Options
    IN! Did the Skinny-Wednesday last week and really helped me pull my focus!
  • Cookie22684
    Cookie22684 Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    I'M IN , I HAVE BEEN DOUBLING MY WORKOUTS ALL WEEK SEE YA TOMMOROW
  • niccup
    niccup Posts: 32
    Options
    GREAT IDEA!!! I am so in also! Thanks!:bigsmile:
  • xTattooedDollx
    xTattooedDollx Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    Sweet! I love skinny Saturdays!!!
  • FabulousFifty
    FabulousFifty Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Ok you guys....heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeere we go! I am getting a walk in this morning and then we are off for the weekend for a friend's daugters wedding. My second workout may be dancing at the reception! :wink: If we arrive early enough, I will hit the workout center in the hotel. I actually eat pretty well while on the road. I can bring my own snacks and eat half of what I am served at dinner, minus roll and cake. It is the salt in the food that affects me. BUT, if I double my water intake, that should help to flush it right out! :drinker: Right?

BTW....Have you heard of the book Women, Food, God? It is written by an emotional eater for emotional eaters. I am picking it up this weekend and starting a discussion book club on Tues. under Motivation and Support. I invite you to join us, even if you can't get the book just yet. I am digging deep and getting down to the bottom of my issues so I can keep the weight off this time. I am ready to study this book and find out what I am really hungry for. Care to join me? :heart: :heart:

Oh.....I am determined to have a SKINNY SATURDAY! I am so glad to have you join me! :smooched: Try to check back in and out and let us know how you are doing and try to encourage a few of our friends. What is going on in your life today???:heart:
  • FabulousFifty
    Options
    well if i feel better i am soooo in myself :D woot woot !!!!

Hope you are feeling better my dear. Hopefully drinking alot of water may help you. Take good care of yourself. If you can't join us this week just cheer us on! xoxoxo
  • FabulousFifty
    Options
    I'M IN , I HAVE BEEN DOUBLING MY WORKOUTS ALL WEEK SEE YA TOMMOROW

Cookie,
    Would you share 1/2 of your energy with me please? Wow! Double all week! You are awesome. :happy:
  • FabulousFifty
    Options
    BTW, LOVE your signature quote!!! I'm going to write it in huge red letters and hang it on the snack machine at work!!

BTW: And I love yours! I am kicking like a ninja with restless leg syndrome on this Skinny Saturday! Oh yeah! :bigsmile:
  • JodieHut
    JodieHut Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    This will be my third 'Skinny Saturday' and I just love them! I tried to do it on Wednesday, but it was a long workday, and I just didnt have the energy for a double workout that night. I look forward to staying active on the weekends now. Happy Saturday everyone!
    :smile:
    Jodie
  • kintegra
    kintegra Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    I'm IN! I LOVE this website! Its supposed to be a beautiful day outside finally, so I'm planning on doing lots of yardwork. But first I'm off to Curves for a quick workout! Happy Saturday Everyone!
  • pmjsmom
    pmjsmom Posts: 1,926 Member
    Options
    I'm in and I need it after blowing it yesterday! We had a birthday barbeque for my son's girlfriend and all it took was ONE drink (I don't drink alcohol very often) and all my good intentions went right out the window! Thankfully, 'blowing it' now isn't even close to what it would have been in years past!

Will be getting lots of extra walking in today as we are going to a local craft and activity fair as well as doing some shopping. Hope to pick up that book today, also, Fab!

Will check back later.
  • FabulousFifty
    Options
    I'm in and I need it after blowing it yesterday! We had a birthday barbeque for my son's girlfriend and all it took was ONE drink (I don't drink alcohol very often) and all my good intentions went right out the window! Thankfully, 'blowing it' now isn't even close to what it would have been in years past!

Will be getting lots of extra walking in today as we are going to a local craft and activity fair as well as doing some shopping. Hope to pick up that book today, also, Fab!

Will check back later.

Glad to see you hear my dear~don't beat yourself up about yesterday. Sometimes it's good to change things up. Keep that body guessing. A day of walking and shopping is just what the doctor ordered! Have fun and keep that water jug full~Fab:heart::drinker: