Skinny Saturday Challenge

Options
2»

Replies

• FabulousFifty
    FabulousFifty Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    I'm IN! I LOVE this website! Its supposed to be a beautiful day outside finally, so I'm planning on doing lots of yardwork. But first I'm off to Curves for a quick workout! Happy Saturday Everyone!

I love this website too! You are off to a terrific start! We are so glad to have you join us~Happy weekend!!!:smooched:
  • WonderNoodle
    WonderNoodle Posts: 549
    Options
    checking in....filling my water bottle and starting the day....
  • skywalker
    skywalker Posts: 1,533
    Options
    Today's gonna be tough. I have 2 cookouts to go to! TWO!!! :noway: I'll try though. Maybe you could all send me some willpower vibes :laugh: Good luck everyone!! :drinker:
  • AmandaB4588
    AmandaB4588 Posts: 655
    Options
    I am getting a late start today. Time to chug, chug, chug! Water, of course!
  • sundinsgurl
    sundinsgurl Posts: 1,157 Member
    Options
    I'm in and I need it after blowing it yesterday! We had a birthday barbeque for my son's girlfriend and all it took was ONE drink (I don't drink alcohol very often) and all my good intentions went right out the window! Thankfully, 'blowing it' now isn't even close to what it would have been in years past!

I can definetely relate!!! Except I had a few more than just one drink lol I was veryyy bad about snacking.

It's ok though we can make up for it today! :) I'm in for the challenge!!
  • Sebastiansmommy
    Options
    Yay! Everyone.

So far I go 100 oz of water down, and had an spinach egg white omlet for breakfast. I only did 4 miles today cuz I sprained the back of my knee yesterday, but I did some light aerobics and 300 crunces, not to mention I mowed the lawn (and we have one of those push mowers) :bigsmile:

Hope everyone has a great day!

~ Jessica
  • Hopey1994
    Hopey1994 Posts: 307
    Options
    I'm here late but knew Skinny Saturday was coming so I've worked hard today. C25K, 30 min of circuit training, and 64 oz water down. Y'all are doing great!!
  • JodieHut
    JodieHut Posts: 697 Member
    Options
    I'm having a great Skinny Saturday! Did 'The Shred' as well as 20 minutes on the elliptical. Just got home from an afternoon of shopping, and I'm going to do some kettlebell work befor e dinner. Got lots of water in, and have eaten extra healthy today. Feeling Fabulous!!
    :smile:
    Jodie
  • AliceLMS
    AliceLMS Posts: 2,428 Member
    Options
    Wow girls I am so impressed!!!:drinker: !!!!

Had to work all day just go in 8:35pm here. Still have a bit of work to do. 90 oz. of water down only 600 some calories burned.:ohwell: Don't think I have the energy for any more when I get done. Wimpy, wimpy, wimpy. Snap out of it!
  • kintegra
    kintegra Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    Well I had a great Saturday & I'm sore now! :laugh: I started off at Curves for my morning workout. When I got home I started working in the yard. I weeded 3 beds which took about an hour, then I started taking rocks out of another bed & filled up the wheelbarrow to overflowing of little rocks! (all taken out by hand) that was quite a job of about 1.5 hours! After that I got the weed eater out & did all the trimming around the entire yard which took another hour! It was quite the workout in the yard today! After that I went over to Sam's Club with my parents & did some walking around there, pushing the heavy FULL cart! I think that should count for another workout! Tomorrow I'm planning to mow the lawn & weed another bed of flowers, even though Sundays are normally my day off from excercising. I can't wait to weigh in on Monday to see how my weekend activity helped out! Have a wonderful evening everyone! :flowerforyou:
  • sundinsgurl
    Options
    Had an alrite day I guess... My boyfriend and I went for a really good hour rollerblade on a nice path by the water. However I didnt eat that healthy today.. over on my sodium and protein. However after factoring in the exercise I am stil under my calories! I did end up having a few more rum and diet cokes tonite.. grrrrr so hard not to drink when everyone else is!! I definetely drank A LOT of water today - but didnt get an extra workout in after the rollerblade. Not feeling so hot after this weekend of eating/drinking alcohol. I have a soccer game tomorrow so I will push my butt extra hard there.. and maybe I can manage a skinny Sunday instead!!! I will do an extra workout after soccer to make up for it
  • FabulousFifty
    Options
    It sounds like a Skinny Saturday was accomplished by all! :flowerforyou: We are back from the wedding reception. It is a challenge to take part in this challenge while on the road but I got a workout in this morning and drank alot of water before we left. After the wedding we walked a few blocks to the reception but no official 2nd workout for me. I feel like I made pretty healthy choices even though we are traveling. I know one thing, my choices would have been different if I were not on the challenge....I probably would have been too lenient on myself. I focused on drinking water throughout the evening. So excited to hear about your success today! We rocked this Saturday! Can't wait until the Skinny Wed. Challenge. I will be home then so I should be in full force! We will be shopping for bikinis in no time! :wink:
  • pmjsmom
    pmjsmom Posts: 1,926 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone. Sorry for not checking in yesterday--I was out all day and was too tired to get on the computer when we got home!

Did pretty well--LOTS of walking and eat right--even at the fair! I don't think I drank enough water though so I'm having a Skinny Sunday today! Have a great day!
  • pmjsmom
    Options
    I am determined to keep myself accountable today!

Double workout done--48 oz of fluids down (mostly water) .

Going to shower and make some plans for the day. I want to get to Borders or B&N to pick up the Women, Food and God book--couldn't find it locally so need to go into Olympia for it!

Here's to a good day!:drinker:
  • niccup
    niccup Posts: 32
    Options
    Well, I did it! Mind you i probably didnt double my water intake but the rest was a success. Thanks, that was fun!:drinker:
  • sundinsgurl
    Options
    played road hockey for an hour with my boyfriend and his friends.. and also had a soccer game today so another 35-40 mins of exercise (I showed up late so I did missed part of the game) either way still a GREAT workout!! I've had soo much water today! Skinny Sunday for me :)
  • pmjsmom
    Options
    Doing good still. Lots of water. Still need to go grocery shopping--at least that will involve more walking!
  • FabulousFifty
    Options
    Doing good still. Lots of water. Still need to go grocery shopping--at least that will involve more walking!

Just look at you girls having a Skinny Sunday! I am proud of you! Hey, it's all good! I know that sometimes these challenges can fall on a really busy day for you. It did for me this week. BUT...it kept me focused and definitely from blowing it! Just great gals! Kudos!:bigsmile: