Gimme your Insanity results! :D

Options

Replies

• dp1228
    dp1228 Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    Question: How long is the actual work out of insanity....Like how many minutes?

Most are 60 minutes or over. There are a few that are areound 45 minutes but I dont remember anything shorter then that.

I dont have pics but when I was doing it it toned me up. I think thats what made my back look so good lol.
  • TygerTwoTails
    TygerTwoTails Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    25113237_2491_zpse1cddb1f.jpg

That is amazing progress! You look great!
  • jeccawest
    jeccawest Posts: 54
    Options
    my sister and i did out fit test on 04/18 and we are going to stick with the program!
  • nashbear
    nashbear Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I just finished week four, so I get an entire week to recover before starting the next round (which I hear is even more insane).

I like how you think recovery week is a recovery week. The workouts for this week are extremely difficult. Just not high cardio if I remember right. Good luck with your recovery. :)
  • nashbear
    nashbear Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I've lost about 20 lbs so far doing Insanity. Haven't measured inches yet.
    **This is actually my first time posting my pic to the public too....kinda' nervous about doing so. But...what the heck...**

You look fabulous. Good job.
  • JDySart777
    JDySart777 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone :blushing: ....still a work in progress though... 30 more days...then on to P90X!
  • strieb
    strieb Posts: 8
    Options
    I LOVE Insanity!!! Just started Month 2 and it's even crazier and more intense than the first month - which I didn't think was possible! I've lost a total of 20 pounds (but I lost a few before I started the program), a total of about 5-6 inches all around, and I'm a pant and shirt size smaller. I feel stronger, I have more energy, and I have more definition than I've ever had - I certainly never thought I'd see my abs after having a baby - but they are there, and more pronounced than ever before. Good luck to you!!
  • jecka93
    jecka93 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Well...I guess I'll be the 1st one to post an actual pic. I just entered week six yesterday of Insanity. I had to do the Fit Test AND Max Interval Circuit. Insanity is....well.....INSANE! But I love it! The results are phenomenal (may vary w/ some people). I can't wait to see my results after this next month when I'm done. I encourage and challenge anyone to start Insanity....it's VERY hard at the beginning (I'm not gonna' lie). But when you get through that 1st week, maybe 2nd....you'll feel a whole lot better and you'll actually look forward to doing it the next day (well....at least I do). :laugh:
    There are days when you will feel like you just can't do it....but just remember....DIG DEEP and you'll get through it.
    **This is actually my first time posting my pic to the public too....kinda' nervous about doing so. But...what the heck...**
    WOW! Your results are amazing!
    Look at those abs shining through!!!
    Can't wait to see your results at 60 days!!!
    Keep it up!
  • kaycee220
    kaycee220 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Well...I guess I'll be the 1st one to post an actual pic. I just entered week six yesterday of Insanity. I had to do the Fit Test AND Max Interval Circuit. Insanity is....well.....INSANE! But I love it! The results are phenomenal (may vary w/ some people). I can't wait to see my results after this next month when I'm done. I encourage and challenge anyone to start Insanity....it's VERY hard at the beginning (I'm not gonna' lie). But when you get through that 1st week, maybe 2nd....you'll feel a whole lot better and you'll actually look forward to doing it the next day (well....at least I do). :laugh:
    There are days when you will feel like you just can't do it....but just remember....DIG DEEP and you'll get through it.

wow! you look great and you're not even done yet!!
  • MizzDoc
    MizzDoc Posts: 493 Member
    Options

Well done Sir! Your results are amazing. Be sure to keep us updated on your results at the end of the program.
  • jgood21
    jgood21 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I just finished week four, so I get an entire week to recover before starting the next round (which I hear is even more insane).

I like how you think recovery week is a recovery week. The workouts for this week are extremely difficult. Just not high cardio if I remember right. Good luck with your recovery. :)

lol, I was just going to quote the same post...do not let the word "RECOVERY" fool you! It is not a recovery..it is very intense. I went back to month one after "recovery" week because I knew after that I was NOT ready to move on to month two. I am in week 3 of month one again..hopefully my endurance is better this time around. Good luck, and push hard :)
  • christianivanka
    christianivanka Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    woooooow!!!
  • jecka93
    jecka93 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Anymore pics/reviews?
  • llangstraat
    llangstraat Posts: 130 Member
    Options

^^^^^^^ That is awesome!!! ^^^^^^^^^
  • Guamybear
    Guamybear Posts: 1,061 Member
    Options
    Month one Dvds run betweem 35-45 mins.. Month two is closer to 60 min.

almost done with the first month and only lost 2lbs and 3 inches.I hope I see more results in month 2.. I have lost inches in other places that weren't measured though..I can tell just from my clothes.
  • befferknees
    befferknees Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I went through one month of Insanity, and I dislocated my knee doing the Fit Test. My recommendation "FORM IS VERY IMPORTANT!" When you feel like you are losing form, stop and fix it (Although that's what I did, I still managed to dislocate my knee).
    But anyways, I lost about 10 pounds from doing Insanity. Was a nice quick way to lose the weight, and it helped give me some nice strong arms! :D I miss doing it, but my joints are a little too flexible for me to do it without hurting myself if that makes sense. Good luck and be careful! :D It's an amazing program!
  • SerenaFisher
    SerenaFisher Posts: 2,170 Member
    Options
    I want to try Insanity.. I was hoping to see more before and afters. I am already in good shape so I am sure it will make me be in great shape!
  • ptroses
    ptroses Posts: 65 Member
    Options

You look amazing!!! I love the pics! I was considering doing Insanity, but a little scared because of my size. Now that I saw your before and after pics, I think I might actually try it. I just don't know if I'm fit enough for that kind of workout. Thanks for your input!
  • jaina08
    jaina08 Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    I'm on Day 57, about one more week until I'm done! I'm getting pretty good results so far and will be posting before and after pics!
  • skinnytayy
    skinnytayy Posts: 459
    Options
    bump
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!